Characters

Note: For all the readers who are here from any club assignments, this chapter is not one to be counted. It's just a reference chapter. Do not take it as a part of your assignment. Jump to chapter 1 as your assignment. You can read this one for reference, but don't comment on this for assignment purposes. Thank you :))

Deserving is a book which mainly talks about a man who loses his love and what he does to justify his undeserving fate.

The lead role aka the hero is Phillip March. A 24 year old Engineer who is happy with his life, contended with his fate. Though he was met with tragedy at the small age of 5, he tries to look at life an optimistic way.
And his love life helps. He has been in love with Stephanie since the first time he laid eyes on her. She filled all the dents his tragedy left on him. His life is deserving.

That is, until life shows him it's true side.

Some of the main characters are:
Stephanie Scott - a 24 year old lawyer. Phillip's girlfriend (soulmate, even) of seven years.

Ian Cohen - Phillip's best friend. Stephanie's step - brother. An engineer as well.

Denver Cohen - Stephanie's Godfather and guardian.

Richard March - Phillip's widowed father.

Leril Kennedy - 24 year old Interpol Agent

Ryan Reed - 24 year old rock star.
Phillip's high school friend.

Christopher Scott - Stephanie's dad. Head cook of Scottie's B&B

Amelia Scott - Stephanie's mom. Manager of Scottie's B&B

(Both Christopher and Amelia died in a car accident when their daughter Stephanie was 10 years old; 14 years ago)

May March - Phillip's mom
(Died of heart attack when Phillip was 5; 19 years ago)