Chapter 10

I woke up to the sun blazing in my face. I look around the room for Percy and he was nowhere to be seen.

I get out of bed and put on some joggers mindful that 2 younger children are here.

I go to the twins bedroom and Caiden was here but not Kenzie. He was watching TV so I decide to just go inside fully and stop peeking.

"Hey Caid where's Kenzie and Uncle Percy?", I ask.

"I don't know I woke up to Kenzie gone", he says which confuses me more.

I go back to our shared bedroom and grab my phone to see I have a missed call and a message.

P- wanted to spend individual days with the kids, so first one is Kenzie hope you don't mind we won't be back for a while, love ya.

M- have fun

I smile a bit and go to the mirror to observe my stomach. A bit of a bump showing which is good news. I should probably start attending and planning more doctor appointments.

I go to my closet and wiggle on some jeans but with the price of being pregnant it didn't fit too well.

I groan and throw on some jeggings with my sweater and my scarf which apparently is my go to outfit.

I throw on some combat boots before throwing my hair into a pony tail and doing my makeup.

I do the basics and it look pretty ok so I just go with it.

I go to Caidens room and tell him to run a bath.

I pick out his white shirt with his black/blue jeans and his Timberland boots. I grab his sweater and lay it out before going to the bathroom to wash him.

I shampoo his curling hair as he scoops up a handful of water of bubbles into his hands before blowing chunks off back into the water.

I smile at the blossoming boy before rinsing him off completely.

I drain the water before wrapping a towel around his small body.

After he's finished drying off I grab the towel and hang it up so it doesn't smell.

I dress him in the outfit I chose for him but he frowns.

"What's the matter baby?", I ask but he goes to the closet and shuffles through it.

"Baby what is it?", I ask.

"Uncle Percy bought me a shirt with Bob on it", he says and I smile.

"With who?", I say confused.

"Bob the builder", he says and I smile.

He pulls out a orange shirt with a short construction worker on it.

I chuckle and dress him before helping him with his clothes.

"What are we doing today?", he asks confused.

"We are going out to anywhere you wanna go", I say.

"Can we go to Chuk E Cheese?", he asks as I pick him up and onto the bed to tie his shoe.

"Yup", I say.

"Or the park", he says thinking to himself.

"We can go to both baby", I say finishing up his laces and tell him to put his sweater on.

I go to my room and grab my keys and my purse before going back to Caiden.

"Come on", I say picking him up. I go downstairs and to my car before putting him in his car seat before watching him to make sure he buckles up.