Well here we go..

A/N hello my fellow friends we have officially graduated from book 1 to book 2😁😁😁😁

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

But I couldn't have done it without you

💟💟💟💟(^v^)

Without further adu

(≧∇≦)/
(≧∇≦)/
(≧∇≦)/

***

Let's do this. (dont u forget to like and comet dont be a ghost)

Madison's P.O.V

I rub the sweat off my forehead before grabbing my house keys out my purse and unlocking the door.

I already knew Percy wasn't home because his car wasn't here.

I walk to or shared bedroom and take off my heels before placing them in the cost.

I take down my tight bun before walking to the bathroom. I strip down my clothing and get in the shower.

After all the washing and stuff I wrap a towel around my body and let my hair fall from the shower cap.

I walk to our shared bedroom again before changing into a oversized white shirt and some underwear. I shake out my hair before I hear a car pull up.

I look out the window and see Percy running his hand through his quiff. I walk downstairs to the kitchen before I hear the door unlock.

"Honey I'm home", he says in a funny accent and I laugh.

"In here", I say and he walks up to me before cupping my face and kissing me.

"What's for dinner?", he asks.

"Anything in particular?", I ask and he thinks.

"Chicken Alfredo", he says.

"Like mom used to make", he says and I raise an eyebrow.

"I don't know how your made it but I know how your wife does", I say and he laughs before kissing me again and heading upstairs to wash up.

I get started taking the ingredients out before realizing were out of sauce.

I sigh before going back upstairs and I hear the shower cut on. I slip on some jeans and at shirt before tying my vans. I walk to the bathroom and hear him humming.

"Babe we ran out of sauce imma head to the store", I say.

"I can do it", he says and I smile to myself.

"No it's fine I got it I'll be back soon to make it but then I'll head to Luke's house", I say.

"What? Babe no I'll make it you just go to Luke", he says.