41

Chapter 41
------------------

"YOU ASSHOLE!", I scream at the wicked man before me.

"Hazel he had every right to", the man says.

"You're required t-", he starts but I cut him off.

"I know I know", I huff.

"Now Hazel as in today", he says and I roll my eyes.

"I really really genuinely hate you", I say staring directly at him.

"Hazel, unless you want to live with this man you have to attend the days you are supposed to be with him", he says.

"And if you want to find your mom I'd suggest you act like you want to be there", he says and I can feel my heart start thumping. He's such an ass.

"Whatever but if you ever put my mother or my father in handcuffs ever again I'll put you in cardiac arrest", I say standing up before walking out.

"I'm gonna kill him", Grayson says almost instantly being by my side.

"Go ahead", I say.

"Really?", he asks and I turn to him and push him.

"Grayson stop, you're not a murderer stop sounding like one", I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever I was semi kidding anyway", he says and I huff before walking away. I walk towards the police desks and see mom and dad.

"I'm sorry mom and dad", I say  running up to them. I hug them each before letting go.

"It's not your fault", she says rubbing my arm comfortingly.

"Hey buddy next time you threaten me I'm gonna have you behind bars", the same cop that arrested mom says walking by.

"And the next time you touch my wife like that I'll have you in a coffin", dad says walking towards the man. Me and mom both pull dad back and the officer stops walking.

"Are you threatening me?", he asks.

"Oh my god go away, no he's not goodbye officer", I say getting annoyed with him now. Before he can say anything the man walks up to him.

"Pete", the same guy who was talking to me in the room with my dad says walking up to the stupid officer.

He nudges his head over as a way of saying ' go'. He mumbles under his breath but walks away.

"You all seem like a very nice family", he says sarcastically before taking a seat at the desk.

Mom and dad take a seat and Grayson and me stand behind them.

Calum took Anna a long time ago.

"The greatest aren't we?", Grayson says sarcastically also.

"Yup", the man says moving a stack of files to the other side of the desk.

"You already know every Satu-", the man starts but dad cuts him off.

"We have to put an end to it", dad says bluntly.

"Shes only gone a couple of times", the man says.

"Please, I really hate going, I never feel safe and he's blackmailing me to act like someone I'm not in exchange for more information about my mother which is illegal and very rude.   And I'm sure the law enforcement wouldn't force a virgin minor to do something that she felt like risks her life", I say quickly. I swear I could be a lawyer.

The officer looked surprised and so was I to be honest. Especially the virgin part.

He clears his throat and continues.