Chapter 5

I wake up and quickly glance at the time.

4:00

I check my phone to see I have a message from Ryan.

R- he pushed the time back you can come dressed in your pjs.

I smirk to myself and take a shower before brushing my teeth and trying to fix my tangled mess you call hair.

I pack my flat iron and my makeup before going to my closet and pulling out the outfit me and Faith picked out.

I throw on my vans before changing into my pjs. I grab my purse and my phone before glancing over at Percy's sweaty body with nothing but his boxers on.

I smirk before walking over and kissing his cheek.

I go downstairs and get my keys before texting Ryan I'm on my way.

R- meet me at my house.

I begin the drive to his house listening to the faint music in the background.

My phone begins to ring and I glance down at it to see it's Percy.

I answer the phone and I can hear his pout.

"Why did you leave I wanted to cuddle", he says and I chuckle.

"I have things to do", I say.

"Well after a good deed you should at least stay for the aftermath", he says. I smirk at his reference to what we did as an good deed.

"I'll be home later go tell Luke for me", I say.

"Fine let me wash off this layer of..water", he says and I blush basically hearing the smirk in his voice.

"Goodbye Percy", I say hanging up on the cheeky bastard and blushing madly.

I arrive at his house in less than 5 minutes and grab my purse. I walk to his door and knock on it.

Moments later a familiar brunette arrives at the door.

"Madison you look great", he says happily letting me inside.

"Thank you", I say smiling and he kisses my cheek before closing the door.

"Anything in particular you wanna do?", he asks.

"Get on my phone", I say and he smiles.

"Couldn't say it better myself", he says and I laugh.

I follow him to his room before he jumps on his bed and lays down. I sit down on the edge before he pulls me down with him.

"Ryan", I whine and he smirks.

"What?", he asks.

"Let me go", I say and he smirks.

"Nope cuddle with me", he says.

"No that right is reserved to Percy", I say and he pouts.

"Pretend I'm Percy", he says and I tilt my head to the side.

"No your missing a lip ring and the ends of your quiff should have a tiny bit of a blonde ombre on it", I say and he pouts.

He grabs his gigantic blanket and goes downstairs and I jump on his back and he giggles.

He casually walks down the stairs before going to his living room and placing me on his couch before taking his own seat.

He wraps the blanket around us before he pulls me into his chest.

He puts on a movie and I decide to just get on my phone.

"Selfie", I say and he makes a girly duck face and I laugh before posting it on Snapchat.