Chapter 15

When I wake up I realize I fell asleep next to Kyle. I grab my shirt off the floor and put it on quickly.

I walk out his room and go downstairs to the living room to see people searching his living room. One being the guy from the classroom and he had a gun.

I hurry up the stairs quietly and I run to the room to wake him up.

I shake him repeatedly and he wakes up groggily.

"Yes?", he asks a bit loudly and I hurry to shush him.

"There are guys downstairs searching your living room", I whisper frantically.

"What?", he asks upset before sitting up.

"There are guys, in your living room searching for stuff", I whisper and he runs a hand over his face and gets up angrily.

Just before he reaches for the doornob I remember one had a gun. I quickly stop him and he looks at me worriedly.

 I quickly stop him and he looks at me worriedly

"What?", he asks.

"One of them had a gun", I say.

"Who?", he asks.

"The guy from the classroom", I say and he curses under his breath.

He quickly grabs his phone and pushes me into the closet.

"Yeah hello", he whispers looking at me the whole time.

"There here", he whispers again and I hold his hand.

"Action A?", he asks and from what I can make out he said yes causing him to sigh and rub his forehead.

"Alright how long until you get here?", he asks.

"Alright bye", he says before looking at me deeply.

"Hazel you need to stay here", he says slowly and seriously.

"Please just stay put", he says and I already know something bad is gonna happen.

He continues stressing the fact that I need to stay while looking around for something.

He pulls out a suitcase and unlocks it quickly which held a guns making me gasp.

"If someone com-", he starts and I already start crying knowing where he's going with it.

"No no no no", I keep repeating shaking my head frantically but he puts the gun in my hand.

"Baby you have to", he says and I shake my head.

"I can't", I say beginning to sob and he immediately covers my mouth and hugs me.

"You have to", he says pulling away.

"Here don't hold back just shoot", he says giving me a brief tutorial on how to do it.

"If there in blue shoot them if there in black its ok just go with them", he says.