Chapter 8

Madison's P.O.V (back at home)

I was still livid when I woke up. Not only did I have a problem sleeping because Percy wasn't with me but he got in a fight.

Over a girl.

That wasn't me.

It kinda hurt me but I would've sided with him if he didn't kiss her, sometimes I miss the old Percy.

"Morning babe", Percy says lightly walking in the room.

"Hi", I say back coldly.

"Mads I said I'm sorry", he says.

"And Ryan called, he said he needed you there right away", he says hesitantly.

"Well then goodbye", I say and begin walking to the bathroom.

He was quick on my tail to grab my hand and pull me back.

"What?", I ask annoyed.

"I said I was sorry stop acting like that", he says harshly.

"Let me go", I say but he just bites his lip ring.

"No", he says chewing on the inside's of his lip.

"Percy let me go", I repeat through gritted teeth and he shakes his head.

"No Madison I will not", he says and at this point I'm mad and confused.

"Why?", I ask.

"Oh I don't know probably because I don't ever want to let you go", he says, his voice elevating.

I take a small breath and use my other hand to message my head.

"Percy your stressing me", I say.

"I'm not intentionally doing that, I feel like if I let you go he'll grab you and you'll never come back", he says and my face lightens up.

"Percy, I won't leave you", I say looking at the soft boy behind the act.

"I feel like you are", he says.

"You lack trust", I say.

"Your too beautiful everyone wants you, I trust you just not other people", he says and I shake my head.

"That sounds like a personal problem", I say before continue walking to the bathroom.

"A person problem?", he asks harshly.

"That's an us problem", he says with his face reddening.

"No Percy that's a you problem if I don't want anybody else why does everybody still cross your mind 24/7?", I ask getting annoyed.

"You know what", he starts before grabbing his keys and jacket before slipping on his converse.

"I'm leaving don't wait up if you even", he says before quickly grabbing his beanie and jogging downstairs. I'm quick on his tail and pull him back.

"Where are you going?", I ask annoyed.

"Away", he says.

"You can't leave we ha-

"No Madison you have whatever it is that needs to get done, it'd not an us thing anymore it's a you thing", he says before walking out the door.

I continue following him and just as he was gonna open the door I slam it shut.

"Are you coming back?", I ask softly and he looks anywhere but my watering eyes.

"I don't know about us anymore Mads", he says and my heart breaks into a million pieces.