Chapter 13

Grayson's P.O.V

I wanted to die. And it wasn't because I was in one of my moments. It was because she knew. She knew everything. She knew I was gay, she knew one of my darkest secrets.

I ignored everyone in the house and walking upstairs madly.

I slammed my door shut and walked to my bathroom in search of a razor. Some kind of release.

I find it in one of my old empty pill bottles and immediately hold the cold piece of metal in my hand.

I press it against my skin and make 5 clean cuts across my wrist.

I watch the blood ooze out of my wrist and slowly begin to cry. Why couldn't I be normal, why couldn't I have been attracted to the opposite sex and not the same.

I felt myself sliding down the wall in tears. I should probably stop the blood.

I gather myself together after a while in my thoughts and finally wrap my wrists up.

We unfortunately have school tomorrow and in all honesty I'm scared for Hazel those guys are disgusting pigs and those girls are low life idiots.

I frown before putting everything back in its place. I look down at my new cuts and frown to myself. I go to my closet and change into a hoodie and my sweatpants since it gets chilly at night.

I go to Hazel's room to check on her and she was trying to get her drawer open.

I smile slightly and walk over to her and pull it open with ease.

"Thanks", she says quietly and I already know what she's thinking about.

"Look whatever you think happened didn't happen", I say trying to get her to let it go.

"It did happen don't lie", she says and I sigh.

"It didn't", I say.

"It did and it's ok I won't tell", she says and I grab her wrist feeling fed up making her eyes shut tightly in pain.

"It didn't happen", I say slowly.

"Grayson let go", she says trying to pry my fingers off her and I shake my head.

"Promise", I say.

"I promise, please let go it hurts", she says and I let her go forcefully.

"Goodnight", I say walking out her room and she mumbles a good night before rubbing her wrists.

I go back to my room and lay on my bed and drift off to sleep.

Hazel's P.O.V

I frown looking down at my bruising wrist and begin crying. It hurt like a bitch and my own brother hates me.

I just wanted to end it all. I frown and change into a t shirt and some shorts.

I get into my bed and go to sleep still in tears.

**
"Hazel", I hear someone say and I squint my eyes to see them.

"What?", I ask groggily before realizing it was just Grayson.

"We have school get up", he says and groan.

"We have uniform by the way", he says and this makes me happy, now I don't have the struggle of picking out an outfit.

"Ok, where is it?", I ask and he points towards my dresser to where a burgundy blazer was placed.

"Burgundy, black, khaki, or white, but you must wear some form of school pride", he says and I smirk.