45

h a z e l

School isn't for everyone. Especially me.

There was times where I'd want to quit but I knew I couldn't and shouldn't.

I sit up propping myself up on my elbow and check my phone.

Nothing special real-

What the fuck?

I click on twitter noticing I had 58 notifications.

Everyone @ this particular girl and guy.

I go to them and see they left these long paragraphs "which they screenshoted of course because it was too long--- of them dissing basically me and Grayson.

Saying I wasn't adopted and I was a whore and Grayson was a gay faggot who is suicidal.

Either way they have me all the way fucked.

Then suddenly Grayson and Anna come running into my room.

"WAKEE U- ", they start before noticing I'm already up.

"Oh no fun", Anna groans as they proceed to be on my bed.

"We're matching today", he says and I groan.

"For what"

"Because you're my twin and that's what twins do", he says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Aren't we supposed to be the same age to be twins?", I ask and he shrugs.

"Who cares?", he asks.

"I do, but I'll do your stupid little dress up", I say and he cheers a little and kisses my forehead before picking Anna up and running out with her.

"WE MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE THE SAME OUTFIT", I yell out and shortly he comes back.

"We do; outfits in your closet", he smiles smugly at me.

I scoff and go to my closet to see for myself.

Sure enough the sucker had a camouflage bomber and some camouflage pumas.

Wtf do I wear for a shirt and pants.

Pj's?

I go to my bathroom figuring I should probably get ready.

I take a shower first lathering my hair up in my watermelon strawberry shampoo twice and rinsing it out before apply conditioner and don't wash that out.

I begin scrubbing my body with my almond and cucumber body wash.

Should I tell Grayson about the tweet? I mean he's aggressive and I don't want him arrested for murder.

Then again they don't know what we've been through. They don't know what the fuck I had to do to protect myself while in the system and what Grayson had to do to stop himself from committing suicide thinking of mom each time and how it'd mentally kill her.

I even want to fight physically this time because this isn't something I'll just let go.

Fuck it.

We're fighting.

I rinse my body and the conditioner and step out grabbing a towel forcefully. I'm mad as fuck just thinking about it.

Like Grayson said that's my fucking twin and because there's a girl involved I'm jumping in.

I quickly dry off before going to my closet and putting on a pair of black  pants and a black shirt.

I go back to my bathroom and plug in the flat iron and blow dryer.