Chapter 11

Grayson's P.O.V (Madison and Percy's kid)

"Mom I still don't see the point of having a sister", I say

"Grayson stop it you can't change my mind I want this", she says making me groan.

"Dad tell mom that this is stupid", I say towards my dad but he puts his hands up in defense.

"Don't drag me in it", he says and I roll my eyes.

"Stop trying to change my mom and go get ready for the adoption opening", she says strictly and I groan loudly before going upstairs and slamming the door.

I didn't want a sister. I wanted a brother, someone who likes manly stuff not dress up.

I wanted a brother who I can tell my secrets to without him judging me.

I felt depressed, it sucks because my family doesn't notice. No one really notices but Eden (Faith and Matthews kid) .

I didn't want to look after a sister I wanted a independent tuff brother. I may sound sexist but I don't intentionally mean to.

I get off of my bed and finally decided to get ready.

I decide on my black ripped jeans and my black Nirvana band tee. I put on my black converse and slide on my red flannel and my beanie.

I ruffle my brown hair before quiffing it up.

The more I think about this sister thing the sadder I got.

I put on my millions of bracelets to hide my scars.

Yes I cut but only because life is tough. I can't deal with it all the time so I just let it out. With a blade.

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. I look a lot like my stupid father. I twist my snakebites with my teeth and hear a soft knock on the door.

"What?", I ask out loudly.

"Honey we're leaving", she says through the door and I roll my grey green eyes.

I pull my beanie down lower mumbling stuff to myself. I grab my phone before walking downstairs to my parents.

"Come on", she says smiling softly at me but I push past her.

"Hey watch it", my father says grabbing my wrist making me contain a loud scream.

I pull my wrist out of his embrace and walk to the car plugging my headphones in.

**
"Look around", my mother says to me and I nod.

"What's the age?", I ask.

"16", she says and I nod. At least it wasn't a baby.