1. How you meet

Today was my first day at work at a florist shop which was a few blocks away from my apartment. I was going through my clothes to figure out what to wear. After a while I decide to wear a plaint white T-shirt with striped jeans with some nice shoes. I carried my bag and walked out to go to the florist shop on time. I wouldn't want to get late on the first day of work. Do ya?
3 blocks down and I were already there. A girl walked up to me smiling and offered a handshake. "Hi! I'm Ava. You must be the new girl coming today" she said. "Hello! I'm y/n. Yes. I'm the new girl" I replied with a smile as well. She showed me the place around and told me what I had to do. After finishing the talks about the place I went to do the task I was assigned to do. I had to arrange the new flowers in their right places. As I was working I heard the front door open and someone walk in. I looked up and saw a handsome boy talking to Ava. I thought to myself that it could be a customer trying to make an order. I kept on with my task but couldn't comepletely ignore that boy either. Once in a while I see him looking at me from the corner of my eyes. They kept on talking and talking. After what felt like hours I finally finished my task. "You did good. Not bad for your first day. I have to go make a delivery now. I would be back in an hour maybe. Can you stay here while I come back?" Ava said as she kept packing some boxes. "sure. I'll be here" I said helping her. "oh thats great. Don't worry. You won't be alone here" She said with a wink and walked out the store. I was confused but then I looked around and noticed that the boy was still there. Ava didn't give me any other work to do so I sat down at the counter going through my phone. "Hey" I heard a heart flattering Bristish accent above me. I looked up and saw the boy staring down at me. I locked my phone away and stood up to greet him. " Hi". I said a bit shy. He smiled and then started talking again. I got lost in his words a couple of times. "Are you new here?" "Yea. I moved here a few weeks ago" I replied feeling shy to look him in the face when I talked. "Would you..umm..like to hangout after work maybe? I would love to show you around here" He said with that smile at the end. He seems a bit nervous and shy but he was really nice. "Sure. I would love that" I said. He told me he would come at 5pm to pick me up and with that he left. Ava came back early and asked what I did. "Nothing much" I said as I tried to hide my excitement. "Looks like something fun is happening today eh" She said looking at me. I felt myself blush a bit but I hid it. "Nah. I don't think so". I said looking down the floor. "Well. I know so. First day of work went pretty good huh? Here. You would look lovely in this at your date today" She said while handing a flower crown to me. I was confused. How does she know? But I ignored those thoughts and went back to work.