24. Failed (part 15 to no. 10)

/Y/n's P.O.V/
I woke up on the sofa. Tommy still wasn't home. It's past 9 now. Suddenly the door opens revealing a sweaty Tom. His shirt was messy and half buttoned. His hair all messy. (But can you imagine that though 😍) "Hi love" He says. You just stare at him. He was trying to catch his breath. Did he run a marathon to get here? He rushes to the room fast.

/Thomas's P.O.V/
I quickly start to get ready and head to film. "Bye love" I shout as I close the door behind leaving y/n all confused. Sorry love I promise I will make everhthing upto you.

I reach the set just im time. "Where were you last night? Y/n called. She was worried sick about you" Dylan says. "I crashed at a friend's place" I say. He gives a weird look but ignores as we had to film now.

"Alright guys clear you time for this evening. I got a surprise planned for Y/n and also for you guy so come to my place at 5? Okay?" I say as we start to pack upto leave. Well just me and Dylan. I have been finishing filming my scenes early than I expected. Which is a good thing. I call up Ava and ask her what I had to do. I had told Dylan to take Y/n out so that me and Ava can prepare the baby shower. I get some blue and grey balloons along with a small cake that read TWINS. It had got gold stars on it as well.

Once Dylan has taken Y/n out me and Ava take everything to my apartment and starts decorating the place. I set out the gifts I had gotten Y/n and the babies neatly on the table. At 4:30pm Dylan texts saying he was on his way back. I wore some casual clothes. Y/n's favourite shirt. I held a bouquet of her favourite flowers and stood right infront of the door.

As the door opens we yelled out surpsise. I went on one knee holding the flowers to her. "Ohmygod! For me?" Says Dylan in a girly voice as he tried to take the flowers. I push him away and hand it to Y/n. I hug her as she cries a bit. Tears of joy I hope.

I made Y/n stand infront of the door as the others were coming. I stood behind her back huging her as I keep my hands in a heart shape on her belly. As the door opened we screamed out surprised. Ki Hong screamed like a little girl but said it wasn't him. "Ohmygod! Baby Sangster!!" Says Ki Hong giving her a hug. Kaya still seems mad at me but tried to ignore that as she was here for Y/n. We all chatted for a while and it was time to open up the presents. "I didn't know what kinda thing this was so I didn't know what kind of gift to get you but now that I know I will get you a gift later" Says Will apologizing. "Its okay dude. We understand." I say taking Ava's gift. "We as in Y/n and you? Cause I was just talking to the baby" He says making them all laugh. "Should we cut the cake first?" Asks Will again. As they all were craving for cake we decided to cut the cake first. "OHMYGOD!!" Screams Ki Hong again. "What? what?" Says the rest. "She's getting twins. SANGSTER BABIES!!" Says Ki Hong excitedly. They all hovering over the cake like little kids now. "Damn Tommy little boy banged her up well" Says Dylan. "Ouch" He says as I punched him on the arm. Y/n just chuckles. "Okay now to the presents" Dexter says as he settles down on the chair with a slice of cake. There wasn't much gifts but I managed to get some from home. "Your mom had also sent a gift" I say. Y/n smiles but starts to tear up as she says she misses her. Shit Thomas what have you done. "Here" I say passing ava's gift. It was matching outfits with Sangster written on the back. "It's lovely" She says. I gave her my gift which was also some baby outfits. What else do you get them when they are just gonna be sleeping with the cool outfits on anyway? I pass her another gift. It had no name written on saying who it was from. She opens it up but her smile fades away soon. It was a bunch of pictures. But I can't see it. She goes through it and leaves dropping it. I check the box to see pictures of me with my ex. It was taken last night when i slept at her place. I had gotten lipstick stains on my bare chest. My hair messy. She was seen posing in a sleeping figure.

"Y/n! Listen!" I yell banging on the door. "Open up. Please. I can explain" I say. "Go away Thomas" She says. "Baby please" I whisper hopelessly.