31. Hit (part 22 to no.10)

I touched my burning cheek with my hand as I walk backwards. Away from Thomas. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" He says walking towards. "Don't " I say. He stops on his tracks as Elliot starts to cry. I run towards the room and rock him to sleep. "Y/n please. I'm sorry" He says. No reply. Nothing would have happened if he was a truthful and loyal husband. Half you says he's not like that but the other half keeps messing up with your thoughts. I put Elliot back to sleep as I walk to the bedroom. He was sitting on the side of the bed waiting for me. "I prepared the bath for you. Just the way you like" He says. How can you not be mad at that? But I have to.

The bath was relaxing but it still didn't make me want to talk with Tommy. I lay on the bed far away from him. He back hugs as he speaks. "Y/n please talk to me" He starts to whine like a little kid. I sigh before sitting up. "Yeah?" I ask. "I'm sorry" He says. "Tommy, saying sorry wouldn't solve anything now. Goodnight. I'm tired" With that I just went to sleep.

The next morning Tommt was up early and making breakfast. He still wouldn't let me do any chores. "I can cook better breakfast you know" I say crossing my arms as I stare at Tommy trying to make an omelette. "I got this babe" He says. I sit on the island table admiring his shirtless back as he cooks. Charming. "Are you drooling over shirtless me again?" He says without turning back. "No" I say as I grab the phone and went on social media. There were pictures of you and Tommy carrying the babies out of the hospital. Headlines already made with my birth. We have always been away from social media as it was getting too crazy. "Should I be active on instagram again?" I say. "If you want, go ahead love" He says. I take a picture of shirtless Tommy cooking and posted it with the caption Chef Tommy in the house today!! (I'm lame with captions. sorry) I giggle with the comments already. "You just posted me didn't you?" He says putting a plate of his failed omelette infront of me. "Its scrambled eggs okay" He says frowning.

"I think we should move to another apartment. Somewhere close to work" He says.  "But" I start but he interrupts. "That way it would be easier for me if its walking distance. I can just drop by on breaks to check up on you and besides my ex knows this place and just lives here in a wag now" He says annoyed. "I'm okay with that" I say. "That's great. Once filming is done we will leave to London. I found a few places so I'm gonna go make a few calls okay?" "But shouldn't you go check the place too?" I ask. "Maybe after work. Right now I'll just stay here and look after you. I have work at 4" He says. You feel bad that his filming schedule is all changed up cause of you.

"Alright I'm off"