37. News (part 29 to no.10)

Its been almost a month here and things seem to be getting normal. Tommy found the ring. The boys are growing up fast that they need new clothes now. Tom and I decided to go shopping as he was free in the evening. We leave the boys with Dylan and Dexter as it was their nap time.

We walk through the store looking for a baby clothes shop. "Is it okay?" He asks looking at my tired self. I nod as I head towards another store.

"I thought I wouldn't see you again" Says a familiar voice from behind. "Michael?" I say in shock. Oh god. If Tommy sees him he will be furious. I excuse myself as I tried to make my way out but stops as he holds my hand. "Michael please let go of my hand" I say nicely. His face gets closer to mine. His breath smelt like alcohol. I struggle a bit to loosen his grip but no luck. "Please. It hurts" I say with my voice cracking. There was no one to be seen in the store. His body kept coming closer and closer. "You know that I can do way better than Tom" He says. Before I could answer a fist hit his face making his nose bleed. "SHE BLOODY TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY? JUST LEAVE!" Tommy says through gritted teeth. I manage to drag Tommy out without attracting a huge crowd of people. "I need a smoke. You go home" He says stopping. "No. I'm not letting you go fuck up our relationship again. or more than it is now" I whisper the last part but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Y/n" He says but I stay quiet. He slowly leans in and leaves a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry" He says. "Tommy, those words are old now" I say as I walk out of the elevator to our apartment.

"Hey guys!" They had ordered pizza for dinner and was watching a kids show. "Kids show?" I ask giggling. "Yeah. They loved it. It was so good that they fell asleep" They say laughing. I giggle again. I could feel Tommy's eyes fixed on me from behind. I take the pizza boxes into the kitchen. Tom following behind. "Baby please talk to me" He says desperately. His hands on my hips as he hugs from behind. No reply. I'm not in a mood to talk to him. "Y/n you got those snacks again?" Says Dylan as he came into the kitchen making Tommy remove his hands from my hips. "Alright. We're going home now" He says.

"Can you please talk to me. Please" Tom begs as I make the bed to sleep. He pushes me down on the bed. His face just a few inches away from mine. "Look at me" He orders as his hand holds one side of my cheek. "I love you. And I know I'm being really annoying lately but I just can't tell you yet. Well, I just don't know how to tell you or from where to start. All I'm saying is to talk to me right now" He says lookin into my eyes. When I didn't reply he moves his face into my neck, leaving sloppy kisses. Oh god not the neck. I can't give in. The phone ringing made him stop. Phew.

"Hello?" He says. His expression shock. "What happened?" I ask worried once he put down the call. "Nothing. Just wanted to hear you speak" He says smiling cheekly.