52. Secrets

"Daddy!!" Ethan screams down the hall as Tommy finished filming. Elliot walking down with me holding my hand. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks surprised. "Surprising you." Elliot says with a giggle.

"Lovely family. I'm sure they are gonna love New York." One of his cast members say as he pat Tommy on the shoulder. "He is lucky that he got a job there." He speaks again before Tommy sent him off. "That's Alex. He's still a bit drunk. Don't mind him." He says. "You guy's wanna go get some snacks?" He asks the boys as they shouted a yes with excitement. "I'll wait in your room." I say.

"Hi y/n. Do you know where Thomas is?" The director asks. "He went to get snacks." I say with a smile. "Could you give these to him? I'm running late for a meeting." He says handing over some papers. "Sure." I say.

Couple of words on the papers caught my eye. New York? Agreement? Signed up sheets? I read up the first page. A huge movie opportunity in New York. For a year?? I flip through the pages to find Tommy's signature. He can't just leave like this. I start to feel anger rising inside of me with hurt.

"Mommy we are back!!" The boys scream as they passed me some snack bars. I kept the papers next to Tommy's bag as I sit far away. "You want anything, love?" He asks sitting next to me. "No." I reply not looking at him.

"Everyone in?" Tommy asks as the boys settles in the car. "You comfortable?" He asks softly helping with the seatbelt. "Yeah I'm okay." I say faking a smile.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asks as we carried the sleeping boys to the room. I walked behind him without speaking. "Is the little one okay? Are you okay for sure?" He asks starting to get worried. "Tommy, are you hiding anything from me?" I ask instead. "No. I'm not hiding anything." He lies.

"So you didn't sign up for a movie in New York for a year?" I ask. He froze on the spot as he struggles to find words. "I.. I.." He stutters. "You didn't even bother to discuss it with me not dis you even care about us, Tommy?" I say. "No. No. It's not like that. I thought you all could move in with me." He says. "Tommy, I can't. Dis you forget that I was pregnant when you signed those papers?" I ask confused. He stays quietly itching the back of his head.

"You really don't want this baby." I say softly as I walk out of the room. "Y/n, I do want it. I guess I was just feeling overly excited and nervous when I signed." He speaks as he followed behind me.

"Were you being pressured to sign it that instinct?" I ask. "No." He says softly. "Then you could have just come home and talked to me about it first. Is it just about your career? Tommy, you have been doing great in the movies and fans loves you a lot but you could have at least talked to me about it first." I say as my voice starts to get weak and my body gets tired.

"I'll figure something out. Please sit down and breath." He says as he walked towards the kitchen. Coming back with a glass of water he stares at me sadly. "I'm really sorry and I promise I'll figure something out. Okay?" He says kissing my forehead.