17. What? (part 8 to no. 10)

/ Thomas's P.O.V /

"She's what?" Dylan says wiping his mouth with a tissue. "Pregnant. She has been getting sick lately and she asked for orange juice today. She doesn't even like orange juice much" I say. "I should go check on the news and congratulate her" Dylan says in a sarcastic tone but he meant what he said as he gets up to leave. I pull him down from the hem of his shirt. "You are not doing that. You are gonna pretend like you don't know and also I don't want you to know before me" I say sipping my coffee again. "Alright. Alright" He says putting up his hands half way in the air.

"I just don't want to blow this again. She lost a baby before and I can't let it happen again. I need your help with that" I say looking at him. "Where's your wedding ring? Don't you always wear it?" He suddenly asks. "I umm.. umm.. Dylan, won't you listening to what I just said?" I ask putting my hand under the table. "You still didn't fix the ex problem. Didn't you?" He asks looking straight at me. I lower my head down. I did try to fix it and it worked for a while until it got messed up again. "I tried" I say it simple. "You tried? You have to fully fix it Thomas. You can't hurt Y/n again. She is pregnant again and don't let her lose the baby. Fix it as soon as possible or tell Y/n everything soon" He says in a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Hey love! How are you feeling now?" I ask as I greet Y/n in the kitchen. She was a bit nervous but tried to hide it from me. "I'm good. Just finishing off dinner. Give me a few more minutes. Yeah?" She says checking up on the pasta she was boiling. In the mean time I decide to take a shower and freshen up before dinner.

As I walk in my eyes lands on the dustbin near the basin. I check inside to see any tests. None. Oh, maybe she didn't check it yet. I thought. If she gets sick again I'll force her to go to the doctors that way I will know if she is pregnant.

"How was your day love?" I ask her. Dinner was going really quiet. "It was good. What about yours?" She asks. "It was good too" I say. The pasta was good but she was just staring at it. "You okay?" I ask. No reply. "Are you still feeling sick? Do you want to go to the doctor? Y/n?" I ask holding her hand which scared her. "Huh?" She says. I just slightly smile at her.

"Listen, umm, there is gonna be like a one week break soon from filming and I thought we could just stay here and i don't think it will be so good to travel if you feel sick" I say. I had convinced her to move with me till filming was done for the movie and also I had to keep her close to me to keep her safe. "But you always loved London and you always gets moody when you can't go back on breaks" She says. "Well I got the one I love the most here so its fine" I say. Phew. Nice save Thomas. I say to myself.