40. Mother's Day! (part 32 to no.10)

/Tom's P.O.V/

"I think we need a divorce" Y/n says the minute I walk into the house. I stood frozen. Trying to figure out what she said is actually the thing I heard. "Y/n, we can't get a divorce. The boys needs us" I say. "Yeah but I feel like I'm not yours anymore. I'm tired of seeing you with other girls Tom. I feel so useless with everything" She says with teary eyes running off to the room. She must have taken Chloe the wrong way. I can't blame her. Its cause of my actions she is like this.

"Y/n, hear me out first" I say behind her. She was staring at the night sky not bothered about the cold breeze. I put a warm blanket around her letting her stare at the stars. Something she loves to do at times when she is lost. "That was Chloe. A friend of Ava. I met with her a couple weeks back. I was planning a little surprise for you but i messed up the date so she showed up today. Here" I say getting a box out of my pocket revealing a small baby blue diamond earing. "The ring represents me and us and these earrings represents our lovely boys. Y/n, I know why you acted like this and I don't blame you." I say holding the box infront of her. She lets the tears fall as she hugs me. I slowly rub her back calming her down. "I'm sorry Tommy" "Its okay, love"

"When does filming finish?" She asks. "Umm.. In like 3 months. Hopefully." I say. She was staring at the ceiling. Lost in her own world. The boys are still fast asleep. The whole apartment is quiet. The morning sun's rays are shining inside the room now. Y/n has fallen back to sleep again. She works so hard. I decide to let her sleep and prepare the other half of the special day. I slowly walk out to the room and peek inside the twins room. Still fast asleep. I prepare Y/n's favourite breakfast and arrange them neatly on the tray. Well I tried. I sign a mothers day card along with the names of the boys. I carefully carry the tray to the bedroom and keeps it on my side of the bed. She's still sleeping. I carry both the twins and made them clap their hands to wake her up.

"MOMMY!!" Yells the twins making y/n open up her eyes. "MOMMY LOOK!" Says Elliot pointing to the tray of breakfast. She starts to cry softly as she reads the letter. I put the twins down before kissing her forehead.

"Happy Mother's day to the greatest Mother the boys could ever ask for. Thank you Y/n" I say hugging her.