2. How you meet (part 2)

Ava made me finish work early and sent me home to get ready for date. I kept telling her it was not a date but just a small meeting or something. She told me what kind of outfit to wear and sent me home. That's where I am now. I wore a baby blue blouse tucked down some black pants with some comfy slippers. I kept my hair down and walked back to the store since he was going there to pick me up. I kept wondering why Ava was so excited and how she knew all this. Cause I did not say anything of this. She put the flower crown on my head and kept giving me tips on what to do. I had to remind her that it was not really a date but just a walk through London. At 5pm he came to the store and I said goodbye to Ava and walked out with him. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black pants. "You look pretty y/n" He said leaning down and whispering to my ear as we kept walking to Starbucks. "You look nice too. How did you know my name? How I don't know yours? I said with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled before talking again. "I found it out. Y/n is a lovely name. Oh n I'm Thomas" Thomas. That's a sweet name, I thought.
We got our drinks and sat at a table near the window. The streets were nice. I kept staring outside but then I heard someone clear a throat. "I'm here too you know" He said taking a sip of his drink and pouting. I giggled and said sorry. We went outside and walked around till 7pm and he dropped me home. "Umm.. I would see you around y/n. Goodnight love" He leaned in amd kissed my cheek before heading down the streets.
I went inside and got ready for bed but before I could fall asleep my phone vibrated and it was a text from thomas. Thomas? How did he know my number?
Messages: (Your British Boy ❤ = Thomas, Y/n = Your name)

Your British Boy: Hey! Had a wonderful time today. Hope to meet you more often.
Y/n: I would love it too. Oh n how did you get my number? I can't remember exchanging numbers.

He didn't reply after that so I assumed he fell asleep. I was curious to know though.

Next day at work Ava kept asking about the date. I told her how things went and she was looking really excited. I asked if it was her who gave my number to Thomas but she said she didn't. I had break at noon and decided to head home to have lunch but I bumped into Thomas on the way and he offered me lunch. We went to a small restaurant nearby. As we waited for our food, I saw him being a bit nervous than yesterday. "Are you okay?" I asked placing my hand on his on the table. "Huh? Oh yea, I'm good. Sorry about last night. I fell asleep" He replied with a grin on his face which looked fake. "So how did you get my number" I asked dying to know the answer. "Oh.. umm.. Yesterday at Starbucks you left your bag when you went to the bathroom so I umm.. I took your phone and wrote it down" He said looking down his lap as if he had comitted a crime. "It's okay. I was just curious to know" I said chuckling a bit. "Oh, I thought you would be mad so I went at your break to make it upto you" I raised my eyebrow at him in confusion and looked at me wide eyed. "How did you know it was break time? How much do you know about me? I asked as the food finally arrived. He started eating right away thinking of a way to answer my question. "I umm.. I knew it from Ava" He replied in almost a whisper. "oh, she has been really excited over me going out with you. I don't know why though" I said sipping on my drink. "Yea. She is happy that I found a girl. She told me about you and I went to the store and she was right. You were a charming girl. Eventhough it was your first day there she knew it well. I never saw a beautiful girl like you. I don't fancy girls much but you caught my attention. Ava helped me approach you. If it was me then it would have taken a long time. She kept teasing me and all. You know how sisters can be like at times. I had to calm her down and told her I would ask you to be my girlfriend today" He stopped at the last sentence and blushed. I sat there surprised but came back to reality soon. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Thomas" He smiled and took my hand walking out the restaurant.

so how was it? please comment your opinion on the imagines. I will be writing more soon.