28. Birth (part 19 to no.10)

/Thomas's P.O.V/
"YOU" I say as I'm face to face with my ex. "Oh hello Tommy" She says. "Get out from my apartment right now" I say trying to stay calm as possible. "Oh what? I just came to show you this news." She says showing her phone towards.

"IS THOMAS SANGSTER BACK WITH HIS EX AND EXPECTING?? BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N? DID THEIR MARRIAGE FALL OFF? IS THIS A NEW BEGINNING? BUT ISN'T Y/N ALSO EXPECTING??"

Read the bloody long headline of questions along with some pictures of me and her taken recently combined with a picture of Y/n alone. I look behind her to see Y/n on her phone too. I walk past my ex to her. "Baby, listen, its just some stupid news. You know that I wouldn't hurt you. Baby, look at me" I say lifting her head up.

"Might as well drop off the marriage Tommy" Says my ex behind me. I turn around and started screaming at her. Not so good idea. She stayed so calm. "GET OUT!! GET THE BLOODY HELL OUT OF HERE!!" I say pushing her out of the door and locking it. "Tommy?.. TOMMY!!.. ARGH!!" I hear Y/n scream my name. She looked scared. Held onto her belly tightly. I looked down to see blood flowing down from her legs. "Y/N!!" I scream as I rush over to her. "Calm down. Let's go to the hospital alright?" I say as I help her out.

"Ava can you please come to the hospital. Its urgent. Can you also text the others and pass the message?" I end the call and drive safely to the hospital. She was immedietly taken to a room leaving me behind.

"Mr. Sangster?" Calls out a female doctor. "Yes?" I say standing up. "We have to get the babies out as soon as possible but they will be premature so we have to keep them in the baby nursary for a while. We'll check how much she gets dilated withing the hour and if it doesn't look too good then we have to do a C-Section on her. Let's hope for the best. You can see her now" Says the doctor. I did not get half of what she said but I nodded my head anyways.

"Y/n?" I call out her name quietly as I open the door. She sat there leaning her back on some pillows. "Tommy what's happening?" She asks terrified. "Its okay. Its okay. Everything is fine. We just have to get the babies out" I say rubbing her belly. "Now? But I'm not due yet. OUCH!" She says with a contraction hitting at the end. "Breath. Breath" I say trying to calm her down.

"When is your ex giving birth?" She asks out of the blue. "Soon. I suppose. I don't know. I don't really bother about it" I say going through my phone. The rest of the cast showed up and I excuse myself outside with Dylan. "Dude, I got bad news." He says. "What?" I ask. "Your ex is in labour as well. I came earlier than them and I thought Y/n was there so I went there first and it turned out to be your ex and umm.. apperently her baby didn't make it" He says putting a hand on my shoulder as if it would hurt me. "Its not my baby dude but its sad to lose a baby" I say.

/Y/n's P.O.V/
"Are you guys okay?" Asks Dexter concerned. I nod my head in reply. We all chatted for a while and left other than Dylan. "Where is Thomas?" I ask. "Oh.. umm.. He went to grab some snacks" He says. "OUCH!!!" I scream as another loud pain comes to my belly. "Can you call Tommy? or a doctor quick. Please" I beg tears threatening to fall. "Looks like you have been delated enough. Its time to start pushing" Says the doctor. "I want to wait for my husband" I say stubbornly. "But its time now" She says. "Y/n do it for the twins. I'm here. I'll try to contact Thomas" Dylan says taking my hand. "Okay start pushing now" After a few pushes the first boy was being born and Tommy wasn't still there. "Y/n!" Calls out Tommy as he rushes towards me. "Alright love you got this" He says. The second one was born. "We'll have to keep them at the nursary as they are premature. "When will I see them?" I ask. "After a few days, hopefully" The doctor says as they clean up the babies and take them. "You did good love" He says kissing my forehead.

The next day the doctor rushes through the door. Worry all over her face. "I have got some bad news."