41. Confusion (part 33 to no.10)

I take a picture of Tommy with the twins and posted it on instagram with some blue hearts. Soon enough comments started to rise up.

"Aww.. They are so cute"
"He's such a great father"
"Such a sweet family. Hope you stay happy as always xx"

But then there were the confused and weird comments.

"What?? Is Y/n and our Tom still together?"
"Ugh! She would make a terrible mom. Maybe that's why Thomas keeps running after his ex still"
"His ex is way better than Y/n. Look at her. She's so skinny and ugly"

I hold back down the tears as I scroll through the comments. Tommy puts his hand on my shoulder making me freeze. "What you doing love?" He whispers in my ear. I lock the phone and reply nothing as I sit on the couch. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Sure" He replies taking a seat next to me. "Do you still see your ex?" I ask. Thomas takes some time to reply a simple no. Before I could answer Elliot walks towards us. He is growing up so fast. Tommy lifts him up and puts him down on his lap. "What's up bud?" He asks. Elliot talks in his own language before falling down onto his chest. So cute.

I leave them two as I prepare lunch. "Tommy!! Elliot!! Ethan!! Lunch is ready. I walk to the living room to see no sign of them. I go into the boys room to find all three fast asleep. I snap a picture before waking them up to eat.

Lunch was a bit noisy than usual but fun. I put them down for their afternoon nap and join Tommy in the room. "You are going out?" I ask. "Yeah. Filming. I might get a bit late. Don't stay up for me. Love you." He says as he rush out the door.

After a while I find Tommy's script on the bed. He must have forgotten about it when he left in a hurry. I pick it up to take it back to him but a particular paper caught my eye. Divorce papers. His name on it. Signed. Dates long time back? Before I could check the whole thing Tommy walks in. "Oh there it is. I forgot about it." He says taking the papers from the bed like how he has kept it. Little did he know I went through them. After an hour I decide to call up Dylan to see if Tommy was at filming. "Hey, is Tommy there?" I ask. "Hey Y/n! No. He took the day off it seems. He must really love spending time with the boys right. Saw your post. It's lovely-" He speaks but I cut him off. "He isn't spending time with us. He isn't even home. He said he will be late. Where is he?" I start to panic. "Y/n. Calm down. Breath. Breath. I'll call him up. Okay? Get some rest and don't think about it much." He says. I nod and end the call.

It's past 2am now. Tommy still hasn't come home. I sit still when the door opens. "You are still up?" He asks exhausted and annoyed. "Umm.. Yeah. I couldn't sleep." "How is that possible?" He asks. I stay silent. I slowly walk to the room and get myself into bed. He sits on the bed playing with his phone. Soon I fell asleep.

The next morning I wake up early to get the mail. Fan mails for Tom and what is this? Subject Divorce? Suddenly an angry Tommy snatches it out from my hands. "Are you ending us?" I ask. "Isn't that what you wanted?" He says frustrated. What has gotten into him all of a sudden.

"Bye"