Prompt: 3, 6 and 11

You sigh to yourself as you get up from the sofa and putting your hair up in a messy bun. It was past 2 in the morning and Tommy was still not back home. As you get up to go sleep, the door opens with a lot of noise from Tommy.

"Are you drunk?" You ask turning around to walk towards him but he angrily closes the door. You hoped that he neighbours would not put a complain. "Did you go see him while I was gone?" He asks making you stop on the track and look at him confused. "Wha- what? Who?" You ask. "Your so called friend." He says annoyed. "I don't know what you are talking about." You say still confused. "I know you cheated on me okay." He says raising his voice. "No I didn't and you are drunk." You say moving towards him to help him get to the bedroom without falling down. "Don't touch me." He says brushing off your hand from his body.

You leave him alone and decide to sleep on the sofa instead. He closes the bedroom door loudly echoing through the empty apartment.

The next morning you wake up to Tommy groaning as he sat on the single sofa next to you. He had his head in his hands as he mumbled how much it hurts. You get up removing the blanket over you. "Babe?" You hear him say but you ignore.

Deciding to give him the silent treatment you get freshened up and work on making breakfast for you. "You are not going to talk to me?" He asks joining you at the kitchen. You sigh as he starts to get annoying. "You accused me of cheating." You say. "I don't remember that." He says with a frown. "Of course you wouldn't. You were drunk." You say annoyed. "Let me make it up to you then." He says making you raise an eyebrow at him. "Please." He says again. Without giving him an answer you walk out with your cup of coffee.