36. Again and again (part 27 of no.10)

/Thomas's P.O.V/

I decided to give her some time but that decision got ruined as I recieve some images of her with that Michael friend of hers. So she just decides to run off to him without letting me even explain. Skipping work I decide to fly to London immedietly.

"Where's Y/n?" I ask the minute I walk inside the apartment of me and Y/n. Ava was slowly walking with Elliot trying to calm him down. I rush and take him from her. "Where is she?" I ask with anger but my voice down. "She went out for lunch" She says. "With that guy?? And you let her go??" I ask fuming. "Why do you hate him so much Thomas?" She asks annoyed. "Cause.. cause he was my ex's side kick in a way. They both planned stuff. I don't think he knows it was directed at Y/n or us" I say. Finally relieved that I left that off my chest. "Does she know?" She asks. I shake my head as I walk to the baby room to put him down.

"Tommy?" A familiar voice comes from behind. I turn around to see a shocked Y/n. "Yeah its Tommy" I say annoyed as I walk to our room. " When did you come? Anyways, you would ot believe what-" I put my hand up interrupting her talk. "So how was your date with Michael?" I ask. "Date? What? We just decided to meet up for lunch to catch up on stuff but his wife-" I put my hand up again. "Wife? Pfft.. He is using you now?" I ask annoyed. I take my coat to go and give that guy a good punch in the face for seeing my wife. "Tommy stop. He didn't do anything. He's married to your ex" She screams. "I know that" I say. Shit nkw I have to explain everything. "Wait what? Tommy what are you talking about?" She kept asking me questions but I just leave. I don't care but I'm gonna go beat him up.

/Y/n's P.O.V/
Tommy has gone for hours now. "Hello?" I ask picking up my phone. "Y/n I have called you a dozen of times. Is everything okay?" Asks Kaya. "Yeah.. Umm.. Everything is fine. I just got time to check my phone" I lie. "Darling you sure?" She asks again. I reply a simple yes. I know that she is trying not to say Tommy isn't there with them.

"Tommy!!" I scream as I rush over to his falling body. I help onto the sofa before rushing to get some firsr aid. "Tommy?" I ask as I slightly touch the bruises on his face. Cuts. I clean up the bruises and sadly look at him. "What did you do?" I ask. Tears in my eyes. I unbutton his shirt to see more bruises. As I finished cleaning up he has fallen asleep. I sit on the spare sofa before crawling up into a ball.

I wake upto someone carrying me to the bed. "Tommy?" I speak half asleep. "Hmm" He says putting the blankets over me. "Please don't go out again" I say. "I promise" He says softly kissing my hair.

The next morning was quiet. He didn't talk much. The cuts must hurt. "What are you looking at?" He asks as I move my gaze away from his bruised shirtless self to a piece of toast on the table. "And now that is more attractive?" He asks. I giggle as I remove some jam from the corner of his lips. "Oh wait. Go get this brown bag in my bag" He says. I take the brown bag to see a couple of muffins in it. "I wasn't able to get it before when you asked so I got it now" He says.

"Who did that to you?" I ask ignoring what he just explained. His expression changed immedietly.
"They did" He says. "Who is they?" I ask. "No one" He says again not wanting to tell me. "Are you hiding something from me?" I ask sadly. "Y/n, I just want you to know that I'm doing this cause I don't want anyone to hurt you" He says. "Who?" I ask hoping to get some direct answers. "Tommy who is it?" I demand.

"It's them"