19. Oh no (part 10 to no. 10)

The cast had decided to meet and and have some fun as they got a day off from filming. Of course you were invited as well but you were nervous to go. Only Thomas and Kaya knew you were pregnant. You were scared to meet them with your growing belly. "Love?" Thomas says. "Yeah?" "We are meeting them around 7. Okay?" He says buttoning up his shirt. You stay quite. "You not going?" He asks. "I'm going" You say. You didn't want to make them sad by not going. They havn't seen you for a long time after all.

"Hey Y/n!!" Screams Dylan as he runs to you giving a tight hug. "Woah woah. Careful Dylan." Thomas half yells at him. "Beer for all!!" Screams Dexter as he comes with beer for everyone. You all had decided to meet at his apartment as the weather wasn't too good. "Here ya go Y/n" He says handing you a beer bottle. "Umm...sure" You say hesitantly. Thomas kept staring at you trying to figure out what you were going to do with it. You keep the bottle on the coffee table as you try to start a conversation. Thomas's phone beeps and he excuses himself into the kitchen. Kaya following him behind.

/ Thomas's P.O.V/
"You didn't fix it Tom. Didn't you?" Asks an angry Kaya. "Listen, I tried and things went well for awhile and now something just seems fishy" I say drinking some beer. I check my phone to see a text from an unknown number. It only said good luck. What does that suppose to mean now? "She texted?" Asks Kaya looking at my phone. "I don't know. Its an unknown number" She nods. "You need to tell soon" She says folding her arms as she lean on the bottom cabinets.

"Tell who what?" Y/n asks as she grabs a water bottle. "Umm..." Starts Thomas. Kaya gives a glare at him as she leaves to join the others. "Tommy are you okay?" She asks touching my forehead. I nod. "What were you guys talking about?" She asks curiously. "Its a scene in the movie so I can't spoil it for you" I say. Sorry Y/n. She seems to buy it so I let it go. Phew.

They have put on a movie when I went into join them. "Okay I'm bored of this movie" Says Dexter as he turns the TV off. We started having some random conversations. No one seems to notice that Y/n has been drinking water all night. No one noticed her growing belly either. Maybe cause the room is a bit dim and she is wearing black. "Alright we should be heading home now. Bye guys!" I say as I help Y/n out the door.

Its 8 in the morning now. I leave a kiss on her forehead before leaving to work. I smiled to myself admiring her. Okay Thomas. Admire later. You have a film to shoot.

The set has been already prepared for today. Kaya comes in running towards me. My make up almost done. "Where's Y/n?" She asks. "At home. Why?" I ask confused. Before she could say anything the director walks in with a girl by his side. My eyes widened. It was my ex. "Thomas, she'll be your assistent till you're done filming" He says. "But what if I don't want any assistent?" I ask with a calm but angry tone. "Sorry Thomas. You have to take her. Work has been tough lately so there will be some assistents here and there" He says leaving her with us. "What are you doing here?" I ask. My fists tight in a ball. "Just lookimg for some fun" She says giggling as she leaves. "This is bad" I say to Kaya who just stares at me. "I know what you are going to say. Please help me with this. I can't let her lose my babies.. again" I say begging at Kaya. "Does Y/n know her?" She asks. "No. I mean she knows I have an ex but I never told her name or how she looks like" I say.

/ Y/n's P.O.V /
Its only 2 in the afternoon and I'm bored already. Maybe I should go surprise Tommy at work. Yeah I should. I wear a floral dress and put on some simple make up on as I head to his filming set.

I was just 15 minutes early till his break. I slowly make my way towards his waiting room with the help from someone who guided me the way of course. Once I reached the door I carefully went inside without anyone noticing me. "Hello" Someone says making me turn my head around to see a girl standing near the mirror. She was wearing a short dress that reached upto the mid thigh. Her hair was wavy and she had bright lipstick on. I cover my belly with the bag I was carrying. "Who are you?" I ask. She raises her eyebrow. "You don't know me? Oh.. That's great then" She says with an annoying attitude.

"Y/n!" Someone yells out my name behind me. It was Thomas. "What are you doing here? You are suppose to stay home. Are you hurt?" He asks examining you. I reply a simple no to him. "Hey I need you" Says Kaya as she drags that random girl out of the room. "Who was that?" I ask. "No one. I mean.. /sigh/.. she is my assistent. "Your what?"