30. Home (part 21 to no.10)

"Good news Mrs. Sangster. The babies are doing well and you will be discharged this evening." Says the doctor leaving. Its only 2 in the afternoon and its about time to get back home. "I'll get us lunch and come okay?" Says Thomas smiling. I nod my head as I look down to see my little boy sleeping. "You want me to him down for you?" He asks. "No its okay" I say as Tommy nods his head and leaves to get lunch.

After lunch it was time to get back home. Finally. The ride home was nice. Filled with bright smiles. I carry one while Thomas carries the other one to the apartment. He keeps them with the carrier on the sofa as he runs off to get the other stuff from the car. I stood admiring their peaceful slumber. Softly breathing. Louds claps echoed through the room. I turned around to see his ex in the house. How is she even here? When? Why? Oh god here we go again.

"Why are you here?" I ask. "Just wanted to congratulate you" She says smiling widely. I stand close to my babies not allowing her any close to them. "Leave" I say. "You see this?" She says holding up her hand infront of my face pointing at her ring finger. "I'm married to Tommy" She says. "No. You are a crazy women. Just leave" I say starting to get annoyed with her behaviour. "Then see this and this." She says handing an envelope. "Enjoy" She says before leaving the apartment. I open the envelope to see wedding pictures of Thomas and her and legal documents of their marriage. The date.. Just a few months after mine? Huh?

"Sorry love. Got caught up with a friend" Says Tommy as he finally showed up. Friend? Or was that friend with his ex and planned it to keep him waiting? I put the envelope behind the table as I smile slightly. "I'm gonna go put them in their rooms" I say as I walk into the room next to ours. Baby blue walls with stars. Two white cribs across each other. "What should we name them?" Asks Tommy. "Umm.. How about Elliot? Elliot grey sangster and umm.. Ethan ryan sangster?" I say. "Sounds good to me. Ethan and Elliot"

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" Tommy asks behind me. "Sure. I'm gonna make dinner" I say walking to the kitchen but he grabs my arms and turms me around. Face to face. ""What's this? Who gave you this and how did you get it?" He asks holding up the envelope. "Answer me Y/n" He says. "The only thing that matters right now would be if what in that is true or not, Thomas" I say sternly. He releases the grip on my arm. He sighs as he walks away. "Where are you going?" I half scream at him. "Out" He says. "No. Tommy you are not going to smoke" I say blocking the door. "Move Y/n." He says. Anger evident in his tone. "Why are you so mad?" I ask confused. "Move right now Y/n" He says again. "Or what?" I say.

"Ouch"