13. Crazy

Crazy

Chapter Thirteen

September 9, 2012

It was time for business, and she was more than ready. She had loaded her gun with only one bullet. It was all she would need to seal the deal. With her exceptional aim, she wasn't the least bit worried. Her heels clicked and clacked against the pavement of the building. It was dark, and she was sure that Bryce was only awaiting whatever his fate was. He hadn't heard a single person's voice since Beyoncé left him yesterday. He hadn't had anything to eat, and had to embarrassingly use the restroom on himself.

"Oh, Bryce you stink!" Beyoncé snarled angrily at the smell of piss erupting from him. She had expected that much, due to his inability to go to the bathroom. She refused to untie him for any reason.

"What are you going to do to me?" Bryce asked her against his will. At this moment, he knew that he didn't have a strong fate. There wouldn't be a good outcome for this, and he had accepted that when he sat in an empty building tied up.

She smiled. "I'm going to kill you."

"Why?"

"Because your family killed my brother."

Bryce eyed her for a moment before nodding his head. As a man, he could do nothing but respect her decision. As much as he hated it, he knew that it was important for her to get revenge on her brother's behalf. Had this been turned around, he would've done the exact same thing. Sadly for Bryce, he was the one with the family and he had to think about that. "I have a daughter."

"I'm aware."

"My girlfriend needs instructions on what to do."

It was normal in their game for someone that had a death wish to have instructions for the person that'll benefit from them. More than likely, it was a case of where their money and product happened to be. With Bryce having a girlfriend and daughter, Beyoncé knew that she would have to take this information. She wasn't as ruthless when it came to those that weren't predominate in the game. His girlfriend, Kisa, and their daughter weren't a problem for her, even though the Carters wouldn't have spared them if they it were the other way around.

"What?" She asked. "Actually. Let's invite someone else to this."

"You mean your puppy?" Bryce mocked Clifford's existence. He was surprised that the man wasn't following behind her at the moment.

She narrowed her eyes at the insult. "Actually, the bitch," she replied. Beyoncé pulled her phone out and scrolled through her contacts. It was a call she'd been inching to make ever since she had woken up this morning, and it was finally time for her to do so.

"What do you want?" Shawn barked through the phone, knowing that she was only calling to play games with him. He had been calling her all last night, and she refused to answer. Michael and him had the grueling task of looking for her, but even with the streets watching – it was as if she had just vanished with his brother.

"Is that any way to answer the phone, Shawn?"

"Don't fuckin' play with me. Where is my brother?"

"Waiting on you to stop cussing at me."

Shawn started to say something else, but decided against it. She pressed the button for speakerphone, waiting for Bryce to say anything. "Yo, you gotta give these instructions to Kisa."

"For what, man? We gone find you!"

"Not alive you won't."

"Bryce, man. No, I'm not hearin' this shit. She ain't gone kill you."