Chapter 8

*Olivia's POV*

I couldn't believe it. Finally! I was being adopted. I could call somebody mom. I could tell them all about me. I could have somebody to be there when I'm upset.

Taylor picked me up and uncle got taken away. Then T... Mommy, swung me around to her hip and we walked out. She thanked the judge and then we walked out to the car.

"Taylow, is it okay if I call you mommy?"

"Yes! Of course it is." She smiled at me. I looked over at the car seat and jumped in it. I couldn't figure out the buckles though...

Ta... Mommy started to laugh and had to help me. I said thank you and she got into the big seat up there. Then she started to drive.

"So, we have barely any clothes so we are gonna have to go shopping for toys and clothes. I already finished your room. Oh yes, and my friend Karlie is coming over later to meet you."

"Okay." I said, kinda nervous to meet this Karlie. "Is Kawlie really nice?"

"Oh yes! She's very nice."

I nodded and looked at the store we were pulling into... Gap Kids is what Mommy called it. We bought like 100 bags and then Taylor... Mommy took a picture of the bags, she said she was posting it.

"Our day off." She mumbled, while smiling.

We drove home and she asked me more questions about myself.

"Here we are!" Mom said, pointing to a apartment thingy. It was huge. She had some guys grab our bags and then she led me upstairs.

"Okay this is the kitchen. Don't ever touch the stove." She pointed to a big thing."Or the oven. Or the microwave. Okay, and here," she said walking into another room."is the living room. Up the hall is a bathroom. Then to the right is my room and your room. Oh and Meredith would is probably hiding under my bed."

"Okay, mommy. I wanna see my bed!" I yelled. Mom smiled and took my hand.

When I walked into the bedroom, it was amazing. It was huge! There was a pretty chandelier in the middle, the walls were a light purple, and my bed had a pink canopy over it. Speaking of bed, it was a pure white color with purple pillows. And then there was  a couch, a huge walk in closet, a ledge for all my new toys, and a huge Barbie doll mansion in the corner. I ran over to my new bed and jumped on the soft blankets.

"Like it?" Mommy asked.

"Like? Mommy I love it!" I said/screamed. She laughed and then we went downstairs and watched The Little Mermaid together on her couch.

Hehe next chapter comes a man! Can you guess which one of Taylor's boyfriends is coming up next? Comment and vote.
Thanks for 100+ reads on Times 2!!!!!
-Kaye