Chapter 29

*Taylor's POV*

"Wait, Nicole." I said. "Didn't you say that he had a chance..."

"Umm... About that. Tristan here is deaf in one ear. The hearing may come back as he grows older though. Also, since he was born early, we're gonna have to keep him here overnight for a few days. You should have him back by Saturday." Nicole said.

"Oh... Well considering what could've happened, I'm happy he's only deaf in one ear. And he has a chance of being perfectly fine when he's older." I said, smiling at her.

She handed me a paper.

Tristan Hudson Swift-Styles

August/27th/2013

Weight: 6 pounds.

I read about my little boy (which was so fun to say) and started to get tired. They took Tristan and set him in a glass container, and I fell asleep right after Olivia and Harry left.

*Olivia's POV*

"Daddy? What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing. We could run to the store and buy Tristan a crib, car seat, and some room stuff so mom doesn't have to." He said.

"Yay! I think he likes green. Like, a light green that's pretty and soft." I explained.

"Whatever you say." He said, smiling,

After like forever, (more as in 2 days) daddy finally painted Tristan's room. Then I helped get his toys set up and make his baby bed. It was so soft! Softer then mine... I'll have to tell mommy I want a softer bed, even though I mostly stay with her and she has a fluffy bed too.

"Dad?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why do you look so weird... Not bad weird, but you look almost mad." I said.

"I'm not." He said, turning away. "I'm just... Mom is home." He said, looking outside.

"MOMMY!" I yelled, jumping off of Tristan's bed.

I ran outside to greet her.

"Where is Tristan?" I asked.

"He has to stay at the hospital, baby. He'll come home real soon." She said, picking me up.

"Mommy, dad is inside waiting for you." I said, playing with her hair. She told me and Selena she was gonna cut it after this thing called a red tour...

"Hey Tay." Dad said.

"Hey." Mom said. "What's wrong?"

"NOTHING OKAY?" He yelled. I ran upstairs and began to play. Dad was mad.

"What's wrong with you? You practically just scared off Olivia." Mom said.

I peaked downstairs so I could see more.

"What does that... Taylor it's too much!" Dad said.

"What's too much Harry?" Mom asked, suddenly having wet things in her eyes.

"This. Two kids. You." He said.

"Excuse me?" Mom said.

"Well, Taylor! You're just too much right now. You're family is."

"Your just gonna leave Tristan?" She yelled.

"No! I said your family. Meaning Olivia and your cat. It's not like Olivia is my kid."

"Harry Styles! You don't say that!" Mom yelled. "So? You can't take Tristan away!"

"Yes, I actually can. And watch me." He said. Picking up his bag. "If it wasn't clear, we're breaking up."

Mommy started to cry hard, and was about to unlock the door for him to go, but I ran downstairs.

"HARRY POOPY HEAD! NOBODY MAKES MOMMY CRY YOU BUTTFACE! GO DORWN IN A TOLIET WITH YOUR UGLY SWEATER! YOU ARE A MEAN, POOPY PIECE OF BROCCOLI! YOU ARE AN OLD, SMELLY SOCK! NOW GET YOUR BUTT FACE OUT OF OUR HOUSE OR I WILL CUT OFF THAT PRECIOUS HAIR OF YOURS!" I yelled.

Mommy smiled at me and started to laugh through her tears.

Harry just looked at me speechless and then quickly left.

"Good. I was about to dump my apple juice in his hair." I said, going over to mommy, who was now laughing like crazy. "You okay?" I asked, sitting in her lap.

"Better than okay." She said, cuddling me.

"What about Tristan? We should get him before Harry does." I said.

"He can't take Tris like that. He'd have to go to court with me... We're gonna have to go to court then. I'll schedule it..." She said.

"Court?' I asked.

"Where mommy and Harry can let a person decide who gets Tristan." She explained, turning on TV.

"Oh okay. Can Selly, Ed, and Austin come?" I asked.

"I'll ask them if you'd like. My tour starts in three weeks so we're gonna have to decide the court case soon... I'll probably ask for this Tuesday since it's Saturday today... Yeah okay." Mom said, pulling out her phone.

I was glad to have just me and mommy and hopefully Tristan.

SO MUCH DRAMA GUYS! WHAT DO YOU THINK? AND PLEASE DO NOT STOP READING BECAUSE OF THIS HAYLOR THING. EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR THE BEST. AND 3K READS! THANKS YOU GUYS!
LOVE YOU! -Kaye