Chapter 21

Okay, I am literally in tears right now, don't worry the chapter will start soon, but I wanna say thank you so much for 1K reads😭❤️I never thought anyone would enjoy my reading as much as I enjoy writing. I love you guys.
"One day, we will be remembered." -Long Live, Taylor.

*Olivia's POV*

Today Harry and his friends are all coming over! I couldn't wait to see Harry but I was nervous about meeting his friends... What if they didn't like me? Then i'd be sad...

"Ready yet, Liv? The boys will be here in fifteen minutes." Mom called to me, peeking in my door.

I was hiding under a pile of stuffed animals.

"I don't wanna." I mumbled.

"Oh, come on baby. They'll love you." She said, pushing a bear off of me. Then she full on attacked and ruined my little hide out.

"HEY MOMMY! I worked very hard on that." I pouted dramatically.

"Oh, silly. Too bad... Well then I guess you'll have to come downstairs... And maybe we can buy some more lambs and bears and kitty stuffed animals later...."

"DEAL!" I yelled, running for the stairs.

*Taylor's POV*

I woke up at 7:18 and decided I should make myself some food.

Then later that evening, I woke Liv, who spent an hour in her room. I decided to go and check on her.

Hiding under some stuffed animals, I took a picture and posted it. I am glad she's feeling better today.

She was absolutely adorable. Yet stubborn.

Finally when j got her downstairs, I did her hair into a side braid and got her dressed into a yellow shirt with a pink skirt that had flowers on it.

She looked so cute! (#Mothers)

Then the doorbell rang and I grabbed her hand, swung her around on my hip, and she hurried her face into the crook of my neck.

"Hey Harrry!" I said, kissing his cheek. Liv looked up at the mention of his name and jumped into his arms.

"HARRY! I AM BETTER NOW!" She said, happily looking into his eyes which I thought was so cute. Everything she does is cute, what am I saying?!

"That's so great! Because you know Baba?" He said, referring to her fluffy sheep toy.

"Mhmm!" She said.

"Well, this time I brought some of my own friends to play with us, like Baba did." He said.

"Are they nice people too?"

"Very nice."

"But I bet you they are not as fluffy as Baba." She said, squinting at the door, which was slowly opening.

Harry and I laughed, and watched as the four other boys came in.

"Hey boys! Liv, this is Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis." I said. "Boys, this is Olivia Rose Swift."

"Hey Olivia!" Louis said, smiling. I knew he would be the one to be friends with her first.

"Hi." She said, burring her head into Harry.

"She's shy when you first meet her." I said.

"I am not shy mommy." Olivia said, looking up at me with her bright blue, confused eyes.

"Mhmm... You sure? Then you should talk to the boys." I challenged.

She nodded and looked at all of them, taking in a deep breath.

"My name is Olivia Rose, now Swift. I like purple and kittens and I love my sheep Baba, who is my best friend. Mommy is my favorite person ever, but I also like Harry and Selena and Austin and Grandma and Grandpa and Abigail too. I like to hear mommy sing to me at night or when I sad or angry. I like piano, but only when my mommy plays, because when me or Meredith play it, it doesn't sound good. I like noodles and juice but I will only drink apple juice. Orange juice is icky." She said, taking another deep breath.

"Wow." I said, laughing. The boys joined in and Olivia looked confused as to why I started to laugh at her.

"Well then, with that, why don't we have some lunch?" I smiled.

By the end of the day, she was playing dress up with Louis and Niall.

Me, Harry, Zayn, and Liam were the judges.

"Hmm... Miss Olivia gets a 10/10." Harry said, smiling at her. She glowed and stuck her tongue out at Niall, who got a 3/10.

"In yo face!" Liv smiled, looking at the boys.

"We better get going." Zayn said.

"Aww. Bye bye." Liv said, hugging each of them.

"Bye princess," Harry said, kissing her forehead. Then he kissed me and left.

"Well mommy, what are you still doing here? Let's get going! Stuffed animals don't just buy themselves."

Hehe, I wanna say thanks again....

Also!!!!!! DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT...

SHOULD I START ANOTHER BOOK SOON?

I love this book, and I love to write, and I have no social life, so I was wondering if I should... It will be Taylor Swift fanfiction, I am sticking to that for awhile..

It will either be more adopting, but adopting a pre-teen because they slay at life and stuff, or it will be a Talvin family.... Thoughts?

-Kaye