Chapter 13

*Taylor's POV*

I glanced over at the clock. 6:45 am. I was driving home as fast as I could, hoping to get there before they wake up and just pretend I've been home since last night.

Finally after what felt like forever, I reached the hotel. I ran out of my car and into the building, not even bothering to glance at the paparazzi or my screaming fans.

When I reached our room, I glanced at the living room. Nobody. Then the kitchen, and still nobody. Good, I was in the clear.

I ran upstairs to bed, changed into some clean, fresh, pajamas and then got in bed.

*Olivia's POV*

"Mownin Selly." I said, opening my eyes. She was doing her hair in the bathroom.

"Hey Livvy! How'd you sleep baby?" She asked, finishing her pony tail.

"Good! Is mommy back?" I asked, getting out of bed and stepping over to the door. I looked up at her for help. The handle it was... It was pretty tall.

"Hmm... I don't know! Let's check." She opened the door for me and grabbed my hand. We headed to her/our hotel/condo bedroom and saw her sleeping in her bed.

"Mommy!" I shouted. I ran into her arms as she opened them for me. She showered me with kisses.

"Sorry, I got back really late and didn't wanna wake you. It was like 11:00 pm and I knew Liv would be tired..."

"Wasn't Abby awake though?" Selena asked.

"Umm... Nope." Mommy said, holding me close. Selena sighed and mumbled something that made mommy laugh at. I decided to get up and get dressed into a nice floral skirt and purple top that Selena got for me! Selena was like a second mommy even though I'll forever and always love Taylor as my mommy more than anyone in the whole entire world. Taylor, my mommy, owned all my heart and I think I owned some of hers... Jake said that mommy loves him more than a stupid kid like me. Mommy loves me though too. She's never cried over me before.

"Mommy can you make pancakes for us?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Baby Austin said that you didn't celebrate your birthday yet... Wanna get them all over today and celebrate it?" I nodded and Selena sat down next to me, tickling my sides. I laughed.

"Selena you snore when you sleep for your information." I laughed. Selena laughed with me and so did mommy. Then she carried me over to the couch, where we ate our food and watched TV until Harry, Jake(eww no gross go), grand,a and grandpa, Abby, and Austin were here. My grandparents got me a Barbie doll house! Harry got me a stuffed huge unicorn! Abigail got me 2 new dolls, Mia and Becca! Austin got me a huge playhouse which was waiting back at home! Selena got me a American Girl Doll and a blanket that had a picture of me and mommy and Selena at the zoo, it was so warm I loved it so much! Jake got me a new bear. He said it was 1 of a kind, like mommy. Nope it was 10$ at Target. Yeah thanks. Mommy got me a new mini car, new princess suptuff, more dress up clothes, a huge castle to play in, and free cuddles for forever! Meredith actually let me hug her too!

"Hey Taylor." Harry said in some weird voice. B..Brodash Selena said... I think.

"It's good to see you Harry." Mommy said. Her face was turning red. Maybe she was sick.. Hmmm nope. She sat by me and Jake glared at me like the whole time. I just cuddled mom while she nervously kept on glancing at a red faced Harry. I laughed at their faces and then Selly asked me why I was laughing. I just said mommy and Hadry look sicky. She smiled and laughed at mommy. Then we all went to Universal. I had so much fun that day! Mommy did everything with me today and then I slept in her bed with her tonight. She did seem weird around Jake though... Like I am. Like he hurt her.

Okay.... Hehe maybe that was a hint or maybe not.... Maybe Taylor got stuck in traffic since 11 and just was home later than expected.... Or not mwhhaahhahah! Thanks for the reads. I got twenty more today. Officially ore than my other book. One more vote and it's more votes than Times 2. Yay! Thx! Ily guys!
-Kaye