Chapter 30

*Taylor's POV*

"Thanks for coming guys." I said.

My mom couldn't make it, but Selena and Ed we're glad to come along. And Austin was in town anyways, so he could join us. Selena took Olivia so I could get there earlier and look prepared and all.

"Mommy, where's Tristan?" Olivia asked me.

"Austin, give Liv Tristan." I said, turning to face my brother.

"Okay, be careful Liv! He's a squirmer." Austin said, handing Olivia the baby.

"Don't be nervous Tay." Ed said, smiling.

"Yeah, you're amazing and lovable. You'll so get him." Selena chimed in, grabbing my hand.

"Thanks, and sorry about you and J..."

"It's fine! I'm fine. You worry about this, not me." Selena said, smiling at me.

"Okay? Anyways... When will you tell us? We know your hiding it." I said, frowning.

"Ugh, you know everything. Fine, I'm having a baby. It's been seven months, k don't know how I stayed this small." Selena said, laughing nervously.

"Yay!" I said.

"Well, now I know your secrets." Ed said, smiling at us.

"Ha! You wish." Selena said.

"OH YEAH! I forgot to tell you guys! Ed, Selena, your Tristan's godparents." I said.

"How did I not know this?!" Selena said, hugging me.

"Mommy, why don't I have godparents?" Liv asked, handing Tristan back to Austin.

"Oh... Because you most likely have your own." I said.

"Who died!" She said, frowning.

"Well... Would you like some godparents?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said, smiling.

"Hmm... Well remember Karlie?" I asked her.

"The pretty girl who you sang with and talked with after?" Liv asked.

"Yeah. How about Karlie and Austin?" I suggested.

"Okay! But will Ed and Selena still love me even though they aren't my godparents?"

"Of course we will. You are my favorite little five year old in the whole world." Selena said, smiling.

"Ditto." Ed said, picking her up.

"Yay." Olivia said, smiling at them.

"Taylor, he's here. Let's go sit." Selena said.

I nodded and we walked inside. I sat by Austin and Selena, who now had Olivia sitting on her lap, which was fine with her considering Olivia weighs almost nothing for a five year old. She may not be mine by birth but she's sure like me.

"Order in the court!" The judge, who was a girl with dark, curly, short, hair, teal eyes, and looked about 50.

"Today we are here for miss Taylor Swift and Jarry... No, Harry Styles." She said. "And we shall decide whom gets Tristan Hudson Swift-Styles."

"So miss Taylor, why do you think your fit to have Tristan?"

"Well, miss, I'm his birth mother and I can take a break from the music industry unlike Harry Styles, whom has a new album in progress and a contract that will not allow. Also, I have a house that is big enough for him to learn and grow." I said.

"Thank you Swift. Now Styles, what do you have for the baby?"

"Well, I.. I have a house that's big like hers. I have a group of friends that could take care of her when I can't. I'd love him and care for him. I'd like to say, Taylor Swift here has a tour coming up, don't you Taylor?" Harry said, smirking.

"Yes, I do. But Tristan could be watched by my mother, brother, father, friends.... He'd be perfectly safe." I said.

"Okay.... Anything else?" The judge said.

"Yes actually. Taylor already has a child, who she obviously would care for more... Unless you like to object, Taylor?" I glared at Harry. "Taylor is already close to a child, in where I could put this child above all things, which I'm not sure if she can do... Also, Taylor doesn't seem to be able to keep a family together..." Harry said, now grinning widely.

"Harry, it takes two to ruin a relationship." I said calmly.

"Maybe for most of them, but for you? It's always you... It's..."

"SHUT UP!" Olivia screamed at him.

"Shhh Liv." I said.

"WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU DID?" Olivia said, walking to Harry.

"Can she do this?" Harry asked.

"Well I won't object to it. Continue miss Olivia." The judge said, smiling.

"YOU MADE MY MOMMY CRY AND YOU DO NOT EVEN FEEL BAD. YOU MAKE MOMY SAD? WELL THEN I THINK THAT ITS YOUR FAULT!" Olivia said.

"Well, be quiet. You have no right to speak to me like that." Harry said.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO MAKE MOMMY CRY! FIGHT ME HARRY!" Olivia yelled.

"Your only weapon is a cup of apple juice." Harry laughed at her childishness.

"And your only weapon is your hair." She said. "Trust me, I can beat you with this apple juice." She poured it on his head, and the judge, breaking her straight face, burst out into laughter.

After that, about an hour later the judge got annoyed with me and Harry arguing and said she's made her decision.

"Okay! I've decided, Harry, based on what you said, Taylor isn't ready for another kid, and Taylor, you... Well your daughter clearly proved he wasn't stable enough to stay." she said.

"So, I've decided that based on what you both have said, Tristan will go to..."

Who do you think Tristan will go to? Comment.
Happy Memorial Day!
-Kaye