Chapter 28

*Taylor's POV*

Seconds later, Olivia came running through the door.

"Momma! Where is Cheese?" She yelled, jumping around excitedly.

"Baby..." I laughed. "He's not named Cheese."

"Aww! You said I could help name him." She said, pouting.

"You can! You just need a... More normal baby name."

"Normal is boring. But okay!" She said, getting on the bed by me.

"Wanna hold him so you can see what kind of name you should give him?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" She said, smiling brightly.

I handed her him and she carefully took him into her arms.

"Mommy..." She started, looking down at the new baby.

"Yes baby?" I asked her.

"I think he should be named Tristan." She said, smiling.

"That's cute baby! Where'd you come, up with that?" I asked her.

"My friend who played with me in the room back there." She said.

"Oh okay." I said, smiling even more. "Tristan Hudson Swift-Styles."

"Welcome Tristan. I wanna say that I liked Cheese better, but this is okay too." Olivia said, talking to little Tristan.

I took a picture and posted it on all the social media apps I had.

@taylorswift13: Say hello to Tristan Hudson Swift-Styles.

"Can I hold him?" Harry asked, shaking.

"If your very careful!" Olivia said, handing Harry the baby.

I decided to check social media.

@theswiftnight: agh! He is so cute! It's a he right? Well duh, his name is Tristan. I wanna go and cuddle him so bad right now.

@ccswizzle33: He has his dad's nose and that's about it. He is like a mini Taylor.

@calvinharris: Quite cute. Looks just like the mother.

I laughed and smiled at Calvin's comment. I'm pretty sure he was a DJ. I stalked his profile and looked at Tristan. He really did look like a mini me.

Tristan was sleeping in Harry's arms, and Olivia in mine.

Was it just me noticing this? Or did Harry look seriously nervous? He looked as if he was about to run, cry, and scream all together.

Please don't say he was having doubts. He wouldn't though. He's so happy to have little Tristan, everyone gets nervous when somebody special comes into their life. I've felt that. People can get hurt and be scared when something special happens. This was special. But was he hurt? I'm over reacting. He's fine. Is he? Well, he's still here. And that's all that matters.... For now.

Heyyyyyy! So, yes, no? rumorsfly came up with the middle name, and. PlayfulAdorablePuppy helped with the first name. Do you like it? ITS SO INTENSE! Seriously, I'm going out to dinner soon soooooooooooo yeah.

Like & Comment

-Kaye