Chapter 2

I got off the plane and went to get my luggage. When I got it all I saw a guy standing by the door holding a sign that had my name on it. Beside him was a woman.

She was skinny and she was the original blonde hair blue eyes. She had on a skin tight red dress that went to her mid thigh and it had sleeves. Great that must be my dad's wife. Wow he can't pick me up himself? He has to send his tramp of a wife to do it? Of corse he would because he left me and mom and never bothered to come visit so why would I expect him to pick me up at the air port? Grrrr I can already tell this is going to be a fun summer! Note the sarcastic tone.

The blond came up to me and hugged me.

"You must be Hailey." She said.

"The one and only." I said and gave her a fake smile.

"You look so much like your father. Well lets get your stuff into the limo and get you have to see your dad." She said.

We got into the limo and it was huge! I was trying so hard not to love it because my dad owns it but it had everything! Like I mean everything! It had black leather seats. A fridge. It even had a TV. Wow is all I can say.

We got to the house and it was huge too! Like it isn't even a house, it's a mansion. We got into the house and my dad was waiting at the door.

"Hello honey, It is so nice to see you. You have grown up so much sence the last time I saw you." He said and gave me a hug. I didn't hug him back I just stood there awkwardly.

"Yeah thats what happens when you don't see someone for like four or five years." I said a little bit coldly. My dad looked at me with a sad expression.

"I am sorry honey. I really am. Now why don't I show you to your room. You must be tired"." He said smiling at me.

I followed him up to the second floor. There was five doors in the hallway. One was a game room that had every game known to man. The second room was a library. There was books all over the room. It had a big desk in one of the corners and also it had a piano. The third room was a laundry room that just had a washer, a dryer, and a folding table. The fourth room was my dad office. Then all the way down at the end of the hall, away from the rest of the rooms was the last room, my room.

When he opened the door my jaw dropped to the floor. I was amazed. The room was bigger then my moms whole house! My mom must have told him what my style is because he coulden't have guessed this.

The carpet was black and the walls were hot pink. The curtans were pink and black zebra striped. There was a king size bed and had pink zebra striped blankets. The pillows were pink and black. There was a huge flat screen tv on the wall opposite my bed and there was a couch infront. On one of the walls there was a window seat. Then there was a walk in closet that was huge, and also was stocked with clothes and shoes. There was a full body mirror on one of the walls close to my closet. I also had my own bathroom. There was a walk in shower that was really roomy and a big bathtub.

''Do you like your room?'' My dad asked.

''Its really nice. Thank you. But now I think that I should get settled in." I said and he left the room.

I got out my phone and called my mom and told her everything about my room. She laughed when I described dad's wife to her. She had to go something came up at work so we hung up.

I decited to put all my clothes in my new closet. I put all my makeup and hair products in the bathroom.

I was so tired but decided to take a shower. I washed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed my body with twilight scented body wash. I got out of the shower and put some red short shorts on and black tank top. I crawled into bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.