Chapter 26

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I'm going to try and finish this week and next week. Thank you for reading and this chapter hasn't been edited so sorry if you find any mistakes.

*Hailey's pov*

Saturday morning

"Should we?"

"Yes!"

"What if Jordan wakes up and kills us?"

"We well be fine, he shouldn't be that mad."

"Are you serious? we are waking them up with a blow horn."

I could hear people talking but I was still half asleep. Have you ever had those times when you can hear what's going in around you but you are still asleep? There weird.

"1"

"2"

"3"

HONKKKK

"AHH! WHAT THE HELL!" Jordan and I yelled at the same time and fell off the bed. I landed on him on the floor.

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw the culprits run out of the room. I tried to get up but Jordan kept tightening his grip around my waist.

"I suggest that you let me go before I pee in your bed." I said.

He instantly let go of my waist and I ran into the bathroom. I did my business and came out to find that Jordan left the room. I walked out of the room and went in the kitchen. What I saw was shocking..

"Oh. My. God." I said and went up to Jordan. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Jordan Andrew was cooking.

"What?" He asked, giving me a strange look while I put my hand up to his four head checking his temperature.

"Are you feeling alright? Do I need to go call a doctor?" I asked.

"What? I can't cook breakfast for my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked me turning back to the stove.

"Well what are you cooking?"

"Pancakes."

"YAY!" I screamed, making him jump.

"Jesus! Why did you scream?"

"I love pancakes!" I said and hopped up on the counter by the stove.

"Today is the day." Jordan said after a little while.

"Yeah." I responded uneasily.

"Don't be nervous, everyone will love you, they have to." He said.

"Yeah, but what if they don't? And I'm not worried about everyone liking me, I'm just worried about your parents." I said.

Jordan turned the stove on low and stood in between my legs.

"Babe, they will love you. Trust me. If I didn't like you, they woulden't." He said and kissed me.

It was a loving and carrying kind of kiss.Then Jordan swept his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. Jordan lifted my shirt up a little and left his hands on my hips. They inched up a few a few times.

"Good Lord! Keep it in the bedroom please!" Someone said behind up which made Jordan and I jump apart. I looked up to see who it was and it was just Luke.

"It's my house." Jordan said.

"Please, I'm going to puke." He said and went to look for food the the fridge.

"You are such a moocher. Do you not have food at your own house?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but your guys is better." He said smiling at me and left the kitchen with a bag of chips.

A few hours later

It was now six o'clock, and the bonfire dosn't start until nine.

"Common, we are going to go get you ready for tonight." Lola said and made me stand up from where I was sitting.

"What do you mean? I don't have to get all fancy, it's a bonfire." I said and Lola looked at me skeptically.

"You have never been to a pack bonfire. It's not like a regular bonfire, Trust me." She said and dragged me to my room, Well Jordan and my room. She pushed me into the bathroom and told me to take a shower.

After I got out of the shower I put on my blue fuzzy robe and walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay, now I want you to sit here so I can do your hair and makeup." Lola said and pushed me in a chair. I was sitting with my back turned to the mirror.

Lola did my makeup first, which took an hour of plucking and rubbing makeup all over my face and eyes. Then she started to curl my hair. She put moose and hairspray in my hair to make my curls stay and curling my hair took an hour and a half. I have really long hair.

"Okay, you're done. Go and put your dress on." Lola said and pushed me to my closet.

I pulled the dress out and went into the bathroom. When I walked out Lola gave me a pair of dark blue high heels that matched the ribbon tied just below my boobs.