Chapter 5

After I got out of the shoe place with a shit ton of shoes I cruised around a bit. When I got home it was about 8 pm. I took them all up to my room and put them away in my closet.

I went down stairs to order pizza. It came in like ten minutes. I paid the man, then took the pizza to the living room and watched TV. After I was done I threw the box away then went up stairs to my room.

I went in my bathroom and took my clothes off. Then hopped into the shower. I scrubbed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. Then I scrubbed my body with twilight woods scented body wash.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and brushed my teeth. I washed my face then went down the hall to the laundry room.

I was looking in the dryer for my bra that Stacey washed apparently, then I heard noises coming from my dads office. I knew it wasn't my dad because it was only like 9 o'clock and he said he would be home late. So me being my nosy and stupid self went to go investigate.

I got to the door and screamed.

"Holy shit!" I yelled and took off running.

There were four guys in dads office. They were wearing all black. They had sky masks on so I couldn't see their face. The men were looking for something in dads office and the place was trashed.

They were all muscular, just like the guys at the restaurant I saw today. But it couldn't be them, there is no way.

I was running down the stair with two of them hot on my tail. I ran into the kitchen and went around the little island in the middle of the room. They were on the opposite side. They all looked at me. Wait no, they weren't looking at me face. They were looking at my....Oh shit! I'm still in my towel! Ahh!

"Stop it you perverts!" I screamed at them.

Their eyes all snapped back up to my face. Oh fuck! I'm in deep shit!

One ran around the left side and the other ran around to my right but they weren't fast enough for me.

"Ahh!" I screamed and ran to the door on my right that lead to the living room.

"Shitshitshitshitshit!" I yelled running back up the stairs.

Fuck! Now I'm trapped! Good going Hailey! Trap yourself!

Shut up brain! Let me think! Wait! There are stairs that go back down to the living room!

I ran to the stairs and started running down them, but being my clumsy self I tripped on the third to last step.

"Ahh!" I screamed.

I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. Instead two arms wrapped around my waist. There was a tingly feeling that felt like my waist was on fire. It was a good feeling though.

"Hi there." He said.

"Shit!" I said trying to get out of his grasp. Trying to ignore the tingly feeling that felt so good. I wasn't getting to far.

"LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH! ASSHOLE! FUCK FACE! LET ME GO GOD DAMMIT!" I kept yelling while he tried to push me up the stairs. I planted my feet and would not walk up them.

"I AM NOT GOING UP THESE STAIRS WITH YOU!" I yelled.

"You can either go up the stairs and get dressed willingly, or I could just throw you in the car with only that towel on." He whispered huskily in my ear, sending shivers of delight down my spine.

"NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" I yelled.

"Babe, I can make you do anything I want." He said again sending shivers down my spine.

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled.

"Okay. Have it your way." He said and picked me up then headed towards the door.

"WAIT! NO! Let me go change! Please let me put some clothes on! The hell I'm getting in a car with four boys and I'm only in a towel! I don't think so! Please!" I begged.

"Alright fine. I like you better in the towel though." He said putting me down and winking at me.

As soon as my feet touched the ground I ran up the stairs into my room. Unfortunately he was hot on my heels so when I got in my room he was right behind me and I couldn't slam the door in his face.

I grabbed a pink lacy bra and matching undies. A pare of black yoga pants and a dark pink tank top. I grabbed some black socks and put on my brown moccasins that I bought today on. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. There was no windows so I couldn't escape.