Chapter 22

This store.

I hate this store!

Victoria Secret.

"Lola, I am not wearing that!"

"You are going to go and try it on."

I went into the changing room and changed into the thin pieces of clothing.

It was a black bra with see through lace covering my stomach, and a black thong. Yes a thong!

Jason better like his present because this takes a lot of courage to wear.

"Now come out and let me see." Lola yelled through the changing room screen.

"No! I look like a slut!" I yelled back.

"Hailey, you can either come out here and show me willingly or, I can come in there and see how you look myself."

"Fine." I yelled and opened the screen.

"Oh you look hot! Jordan will love it!"

"Are you sure he will like it?"

"Hun, you don't understand the power you have over him. Trust me, if you wear that on his birthday, he won't be able to resist you." She said with a smirk.

"Okay." I said and went back into the changing room.

I walked out of that store with the clothing. It was 35 dollars! But Victoria Secret is a good store.

We got home and Jordan and Luke were sitting on the couch. Derek was sitting in the big brown chair on the left side of the couch and Kyle was on the right side of the couch in another brown chair.

I dropped all my bags by the door and jumped on the two boys.

"Get your lard ass off of me! I can't breath!" Luke said which earned a growl from Jordan.

I scooted up so now I was sitting on Jordan's lap.

"Hi beautiful." He said into my neck. I had to try and fight the shiver that was crawling down my spine.

"Hi." I said and bit my lip.

"Oh god don't bite your lip."

"Why not." I said and bit my lip again.

"Oh take it in the bedroom please. Before I puke." Luke said.

"Yeah we should." Jordan said and picked me up. He went to the door and I picked up all my bags even though he wanted to carry them. I am not going to let him see his birthday present.

He set me down and I put the bags on the bed. I walked over and opened the closet and when I turned around I saw Jordan snooping through the Victoria Secret bag.

"Jordan, if you look in that bag I swear to god I will take it back." I growled.

He got off the bed with his hands up in surrender. I put all of my clothes away and took a shower.

After I got out it was 9 o'clock. Jordan was sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. I was wearing black and pink poke a dot short shorts, and a black tank top.

Jordan was wearing nothing but red and gray checkers boxers.

I walked over and climbed under the covers. Jordan woke up and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Night love." He said and kissed my head.

"Night babe." I said and fell into a deep sleep.