Chapter 29

I waited by the window for about an hour then I saw Jordan emigre from the trees. I flung the door open and ran outside. I tackled him and kissed him.

"Are you OK?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

"Okay well you look really tired. Why don't you go upstairs and get some sleep." He said and took me upstairs.

I woke up the next morning feeling really good. I went downstairs to see Jordan cooking.

"What are you cooking?" I asked him.

"Pancakes." He said and smirked.

"Yay!"

"So I was thinking, would you like to go out with me tonight? Like as a date?" He asked.

"Of course. Where to?"

"That my lady, is a surprise. But I was thinking we could leave around six. Dress formal. Unfortunately I have to go take care of some problems that the pack is having. Kyle and Derek are in the game room OK?" he said and came over and kissed me. Then he left. I ate my pancakes then went into the game room to see what the boys were doing.

After about an hour playing games Lola came over, so we went up to Jordan and my room to talk.

"OK so it's 4 o'clock. I think I should start getting ready." I told her and she went to work.

First she curled my hair and did my makeup which took forever.

"Before you see my masterpiece you have to go out this dress on." Lola said and handed me this beautiful dark red dress.

It was strapless and was heart shaped at the top. The back of the dress went to the floor and the front of the dress ended just above my knees. Then my shoes were black high heels and in the arch of them they were red, the rest was black.

"This is beautiful! Thank you Lola!" I said and hugged her. I put the dress on and looked in the mirror. I was stunning I thought. My hair was perfect and so was my makeup.

"You look absolutely amazing Hailey." Lola said and sprayed me with some perfume I got at Victoria secret.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready to go downstairs?"

"Yeah, let's go."

When we got to where the boys were they all whistled.

"You look really good Hailey." Kyle said.

"Yeah, even better then the other night." Kyle's brother said.

"Thank you." I said and walked up to Jordan. He looked really good. He was wearing a black suit and a red tie that matched my dress.

"You look gorgeous." He said and eye raped me with no shame.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself.''

"Here." He smirked and handed me a little box.

"Jordan, this is beautiful!" I said and hugged him. This is the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done. It was a neckless with a brown paw and connected with a heart.

Jordan helped me put the neckless on and we walked out to the car.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked.

"Nope, but it's not far."

We drove for about 5 more minutes then pulled up to a beach. We got out and walked along the shore then Jordan stopped.

"Hailey, I love you."

"I love you too Jordan."

Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little box, then he got down on one knee and said

"Hailey.....Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god.... Yes I will!" I said and jumped into his arms.

-----------------------

Hey guys! That's it, the end of my story.:( Thank you for reading and voting and commenting! :)I really hope you liked it! I'm working on some new books and it won't be long before I publish them.:D