Chapter 13

*Hailey's pov*

I woke up and was in a bed. Jordan's bed to be specific. Then it started coming back to me. Jordan is a werewolf. I'm half werewolf.

"Hey, your up." Jordan said and handed me a glass of chocolate milk.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at him. It was very awkward. I don't know what to say to him! So your a werewolf and I'm half werewolf and I'm your mate so yeah? I don't think so! Jordan laughed, like fell on the floor laughing so hard, laugh.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked.

"What you were thinking. Ha! So yeah!" He managed to say.

"C-Can you read my thoughts?" After he calmed himself down he answered me.

"Yes, only because you are my mate. When I am in wolf form I can talk to the pack through my mind and hear everyone's thoughts, but when I am in human form I can only hear your thoughts."

"Well a little heads up would have been nice! Stay out of my mind! Whatever I think is private! I feel so exposed!'' Now I have to watch what I think about because ass wipe can hear my thoughts.

"Ass wipe, really?"

"Hey! What did I just say!" I yelled, I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

After I did my business I went out to see Jordan taking a nap on his bed. Really, he is taking a nap? I haven't been in the bathroom that long. Well if he is taking a nap I am going to get in the shower.

I walked back into his bathroom and locked the door. For all I know Jordan might be fake sleeping and I don't want him to perv on me. I took off my clothes and got into the nice warm shower. I needed a shower after what I found out.

I got out and dried off. I went to get some clothes but forgot that I didn't bring any of Jordan's in here. Great, now I am going to have to go out there into the bedroom where Jordan is sleeping wearing only a towel.

I cracked the bathroom door open just enough to see Jordan still sleeping on his bed. Score! I tiptoed across the room to his closet witch was right beside his bed. I opened it up and was looking for a shirt when an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto the bed. Jordan is straddling me.

"What do you think you are doing in my closet?" He asked huskily, witch sent shivers down my spine.

"Well sense I don't have any clothes I was going to borrow some of yours." I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"But I like how you are right now." He said tightening his grip on my waist.

"Yeah I bet you do. If you don't let go of me I will-''

"You will what?"

I leaned my head forward and kissed him. He was shocked. I took that as opportunity to escape from his grasp. I wiggled out and ran out of his room. He was right behind me and gaining fast. I headed into the kitchen and Lola was making something. She always seems to be in the kitchen.

"Lola help me!" I said

"What am I supposed to do?" She asked. I didn't have time to answer before I dashed into the living room were everyone else was. Kyle whistled at me, and the other boys stared.

"Ya know if ya take a picture it will last longer." I said hiding behind the couch.

When Jordan came in all the guys acted like I wasn't there, they all turned there attention back to the tv. I was trying not to think of anything because I know now that he can read my thoughts. Witch sucks at times.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Where is who?" Derek asked.

'I think you know who.''

"Oh, you mean towel girl? She went back upstairs." Kyle said. Jordan waked off.

"Thank you Kyle." I whispered. Jordan came back into the room and was heading towards the couch.

"Shit!" I said and got up and ran.

I made my way back to Jordan's room surprisingly and locked the door. I went over to his closet and got a pare of black basketball shorts and a dark red vneck shirt. I got dressed while he was banging on the door.

After I was done I went over to the door and opened it. I walked out past him and into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I went to get the cereal from the cabinet when someone else reached up and took it.

I turned around to see none other then Jordan.

"Hey!" I said as he ran out of the room.

"I swear that boy isn't older then five!" I said and sat down at the table by Lola.

"We should go shopping." she said.

"Yes! I am so tired of wearing Jordan's clothes. I mean, they are comfy but I need my own clothes."

"I'll go get Derek's credit card and you go get Jordan's."

"He won't give it to me."

"Babe, he will give it to you, but you have to...."

"Seduce him?"

"Yes, that's the word. Seduce him."

"I'll try." I said.

I don't think that I will be able to, I mean common me seduce someone, really? Well, it's worth a try as least.

I walked into the living room and he was sitting on the love seat eating the cereal he took from my reach.

I went over and sat on him so I was straddling him. He was super surprised. So was I. I leaned into him so it looked like I was going to kiss him but I moved to I could whisper in his ear.

"Could I use your credit card to go shopping?" I asked sexily. He reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. He grabbed his card and gave it to me. Damn I'm good!

"Thanks babe!" I said and kissed him on the cheek, I hoped off of him and went to the door where Lola was waiting for me.

"Impressive." She said.

"I didn't know I had that in me." I said and we got into her car.