Chapter 10

"Darkness, wake up quickly, you dads on his way" as soon as ivy says the word 'dad' I'm up in an instant all sleep gone.

"Wait I thought he was coming Saturday?" I say with wide eyes.

"I guess he wanted to be early" ivy says sadly smiling "happy birthday by the way darkness" ivy says.

Looking at her I reach over and grab my pillow,

"Fucking hell!" I scream into my pillow,

Taking the pillow off me ivy sighs sitting next to me on the bed.

"Come on, you know how he is when your late" ivy says pulling me off the bed.

As soon as she touches my hand feel start to see the flashes. Pictures of her most happiest moments flash by, her childhood. I've seen this before, to get rid of all her bad memories ivy only keeps her good memories in her mind, in fact they all do it, every one of my siblings..

Before ivy realises what she does she quickly pulls her hand off me.

"Sorry" ivy mumbles looking at me.

before she let go of me did I felt all the worried and fear she's holding. Frowning at me ivy sighs most probably knowing what I felt from her. Walking out of my room without another word ivy closes the door behind her. Sighing I rub my face roughly and stand up. Walking to the bathroom I turn on the shower to hot and strip down, washing my body and hair I'm out In 10 minutes and in my wardrobe with a white fluffy towel clinging to my damp body.

Throwing on my undergarments I Scan my clothes , After a while I opt for my black long dress shirt with a hand thing printed in the middle with patterns inside, rolling on my long black lace pantie hoes I grab my black combat boots and tie them on my feet. Standing up straight I grab my green jacket off the coat hanger and slide it on. Switching off the lights in my bathroom I walk out my door and down the stairs towards the sitting room.

Just as I'm rounding the corner to the sitting room I spot Ava at the kitchen counter with bones, laughing at something Ava chuckles as bones grins doing a little dance. Panicking I rush over to them quickly,

"Hey darkness I heard its your birthday-"

"Bones you got to get Ava out of here, now" I panic pulling Ava off the stool,

Holding out Ava's arm to bones they all just look at me like I'm crazy, until Ava breaks the silence,

"Ow darkness, your hurting me" Ava mumbles pulling off my hand from her wrist.

Looking at her arm I see theirs a slight redness from my grip.

""You have to get her out of here quickly bones...my dads coming" I panic pleading with eyes with him,

Without another word bones nods his head at me, as he goes to grab Ava hades walks into the kitchen looking worried. Walking over hades grabs the keys out of my hands and grabs Ava's hand out of bones grasp making her blush and look down.

"Ill take her, bones look after darkness...darkness. be careful" hades says to bones before walking out the door with a flushed Ava in hand.

"Got it" bones says seriously

Sighing I lean against the counter and close my eyes rubbing my temples,

Here goes another lovely reunion with my dear father...pfft!

"Go time princess" bones says walking to the sitting room leaving me there. "Oh and happy birthday"

Sighing I walk out of the kitchen making my way into the sitting room, just as I'm entering the room I see the back of the one and only, my fathers..