chapter 17

Cassie's POV: It was Shane Dawson, I LOVE his videos on YouTube. Me and Tasha were so excited to see him. "I have a surprise for you kids" he said and me and Tasha couldn't quit smiling. "You guys are going to guest on my YouTube channel" he said and we screamed. "It's going to be doing the cinnamon challenge" he said and I instantly thought crap. "When are we doing it" I asked and he took out a camera. "Right now" he said and he sat the camera down.

The video

"Hey guys its Shane Dawson and I have some guests today, Beau and Jake Biersack and Cassie and Tasha Guilbert" he said and Johnnie showed everyone on the screen because he was using the camera. "Ok so today we are all doing the cinnamon challenge here it goes" he said and Andy handed us each a spoon and gave us the cinnamon. We put it in our mouth and it was so hard to breathe. All of my saliva was gone so my mouth was completely try. I could feel my face turning red and Andy gave me a glass of water and the trash can. "Thanks Andy I almost died" I said and everyone laughed after they spit it out. "Ok well I nominate Joey Graceffa that's it" Shane said and he looked at me. "Umm I nominate Andy Biersack" I said and he threw a pillow at me. "I nominate Johnnie Guilbert" Tasha said and he threw the pillow at her. "I nominate Jayy Von Monroe" Beau said. "I nominate Ronnie Radke" Jake said and then they ended the video.

After the video

"Well that sucked" I said and I started to drink some more water. "I have to go guys before I miss my plane" he said and he grabbed his things and left. "You all have school in the morning and just so you know I'm in charge of all you including Johnnie" Andy said and I couldn't help but laugh because he said including Johnnie. It was already 9:00 and I was tired from the flight. I picked out my outfit which had to be cute since you know first impression. You want to know how cute my outfit is going to be, of course you do. Its a Johnnie Guilbert shirt with black skinny jeans and black and white converse, so cute right. Me and Tasha were sharing a room and Beau and Jake were going to be sharing one and of course Andy and Johnnie got their own rooms. I hurried and took a shower and then I went to bed.

The next morning

I didn't wake up until 7:00 because I was already pretty much ready. I put on the outfit I had picked out and straightened my hair and then I grabbed my things and wait in the living room for everyone. It was already 7:20 and we had to leave at 7:30. Tasha came down and she tackled me. "What the heck" I screamed and she laughed. "Sorry not sorry" she said and I laughed. "We need to go" I said as soon as the guys got down. "Me and Johnnie are both taking you" Andy said and he grabbed his keys and we got into his car. We walked into the school and I heard people squealing and starting to come up to us. "Oh my gosh Andy, Beau and Jake Biersack and Tasha Johnnie and Cassie Guilbert eeeeek" I girl screamed and she almost broke my eardrums. "Sorry but we can't stay to talk" Andy said and we walked to the office. "Hi we're" Andy started to say but he got cut off. "Oh I know who you are my daughter is a big fan of you all" she said and we all smiled. "Here are your schedules sorry I couldn't get them all in the same classes" she said and I felt like my eyes almost popped out of my head. I don't want to be separated, I hate school and I'm used to always being bullied. "Cassie what's your first class" Tasha asked me. "Choir you" I asked her. "Sane" she said and we both looked at the guys. "I have gym" Beau said and Jake said that he did too.

"Great" I said and we headed off to our lockers. We tried to stay unnoticed for a little bit which was extremely hard thanks to our outfits. "Oh look emo kids" I heard someone say and they laughed. Haha so funny that they pointed out that we're emo. Me and Tasha grabbed our things and kept our heads down as we walked to the choir room. "Why are they in here are they trying to get us all struck by lightning because they don't believe" I heard someone say and I just smiled to myself and so did Tasha. "Now" she asked. "Now" I said and we turned around and everyone just sat there like they didn't know who we were. "I'm so sorry" the person said sarcastically that had insulted us before. "It's totally ok, not" Tasha said and we high fived. "You can just stay away from us for forever" I said and we sat back down. Did they seriously not know who we were. "Here" someone said and they poured a bottle of water on both me and Tasha. "Its holy water"the person said and me and Tasha both just snapped. "Hey everyone have you ever met someone famous" I asked and they all looked confused. "Nope and I bet you haven't either" someone said and I just smiled. "Why do you look up Tasha and Cassie Guilbert on YouTube and Google" Tasha said and everyone got their phones out. "Ok so what you're not famous you just wish you knew someone that was" someone said and people kept throwing stuff at us. Seriously its back to getting bullied. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Andy.

Me: hey can you come to the school and bring ummmm Blame Shelton

Andy: why

Me: kids are bullying us saying we don't know anyone famous and since they most likely listen to country music might as well bring him

Andy: you're just lucky he's in Ohio be there in ten

This was going to make them regret being so horrible to us. Especially since we can get revenge using YouTube.

Hiiiii sooo how ya doing XD peace out girl/boy scouts