The End Of All Things

Long distance relationships were harder than you'd think. I only had a short slot of free time in my day to ever talk to Tyler. Right when I got back to my dorm after my class, I would push open my laptop, where Tyler would be waiting on Skype to talk to me. Anna was always curious about who I always talked to after classes, but she kept out of my way. All through September to December, my conversations with Tyler began to grow smaller and quicker, without me noticing. I was either busy with school, and he was occupied with music. When Christmas rolled around, I returned to Columbus. Like promised, Josh and Tyler were there to greet me, but they seemed distanced. After only three months, things had already began to change. I ended up going back to New York early, as I found it difficult to stay around Columbus.

Anna was surprised to have me back early, but happy that she didn't have to stay alone for the remaining week. We spent a lot of time together, and I found out a lot about my roommate. She didn't want to go home over the break because her family couldn't afford to fly her back to San Fransisco, and she had no way of going home. Anna was quite the musician. She was accepted to the academy on a scholarship. Anna not only was a brilliant singer, but she played piano like I've never seen before, as well as guitar, violin, and drums. We ended up becoming very close, at the same time as I subconsciously distances myself from Tyler. When I visited Columbus again a few months later, Twenty One Pilots were playing a show in New Jersey. They had become much more popular over time.

The year went by, and I hadn't talked to Tyler or Josh in what seemed like forever. For some reason, it didn't bother me. I had new friends, and a new life. Me and Anna were pretty much inseparable. I never gave myself time to think about how the boy from Ohio was doing. The boy from Ohio who I loved so dearly. I never spoke to him again, and it never crossed my mind that this was a problem. But hey, long distance never really worked for me, and that's okay. I'm happy with my life, and I'm sure he's better off without me, right?

So so so sorry for the late update, it's just been really hectic in my life. Anyways, this was the last chapter. The next two chapters will be a soundtrack list and a prequel chapter. The prequel chapter will be a very brief chapter about Emily's life before Tyler. The sequel to this story will be up soon, I promise.