Soundtrack

1

1. Lemon Tree by Fools Garden:
This song represents Emily's life before Tyler. She feels as if the world is full of empty and false opportunities, until she stumbles across a boy who will change her life forever.

2. I've Just Seen A Face by the Beatles:
A song for Tyler meeting Emily for the first time.

3. Seven Seas of Rhye by Queen:
For the first time Tyler drove Emily home from the Office Depot.

4. Falling Slowly from the musical Once:
Emily starting to slowly fall in love with Tyler, a boy she barely knows, and Tyler kissing her for the first time.

5. Lovely by Twenty One Pilots:
After Emily's family life breaking apart, Tyler doing everything in his power to make Emily feel better.

6. Read My Mind by The Killers:
For the month leading up to the first big concert at the Main Street Night Club, and for the night that Tyler sang this song for Emily.

7. Hometown by Twenty One Pilots:
For the party at Josh's, and the nights spent in Columbus, wondering if there could be more.

8. America by Simon and Garfunkel:
Tyler, Josh, Mark and Emily starting their trip to New York, and passing time on the ride there.

9. Forest by Twenty One Pilots:
Exploring the forest on the way to New York, and arriving in the city.

10. Birdy by 22 Pisterpikko:
The first night in New York where Emily gets hit by the car, and her recovery in the hospital, where Tyler visited her every day, and told her stories about concert rehearsal. Also the song representing Tyler's hope that Emily will continue to live.

11. Dancing In The Dark by Ruth Moody:
The night of the New York concert, and when Emily, Tyler and Josh go to central park where Emily and Tyler dance.

12. April Come She Will by Simon and Garfunkel:
The time passing in Columbus after returning from New York.

13. Truce by Twenty One Pilots:
Tyler taking Emily out for her birthday, and playing for her in his uncle's shop.

14. Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley:
Tyler singing for Emily back at his house, and Emily's family being reunited.

15. Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt:
Emily being accepted to the New York Academy of Art, and realizing that she would have to say goodbye to Tyler.

16. I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie:
Tyler and Emily spending their last night together, and making sure that they will never let go of each other. Also Tyler saying goodbye to Emily, and remembering all of their little adventures together.

17. The End Of All Things by Panic! At The Disco:
Emily slowly drifting away from Tyler over the years, but Tyler always hoping that she'd come home one day. Tyler always thinking that in the coming years, they would always be in love. Emily starting to forget about the feelings she had, and her starting to move on.

So this is it. This is all I will ever put in this book. It's been great, and it's been an honour. If you think any of the songs should have been different, please tell me. Goodbye frens, and I'll see you in the sequel, Save.