Chapter 9 Part II, Disastrous

Next morning 8:30am 

Jocelyn opened her eyes and saw herself being held by Francis. No nightmares which was a first. She started to noticed that every time he held her or even touched her, she felt like nothing was wrong in the world.

Of course there was she just choose to ignore them and actually enjoy a moment in her life to the point to where she wasn't going insane or breaking down and sobbing. Not everyone gets that chance until they think that they've met the one who she feels will love her all her life and even beyond that, the one where he would do anything just to see her smile and she felt that that person was Francis. 

It didn't sound like him at all, but she's seen him get comfortable around her when their alone. She must his true Zieo and there was no changing in that. At least she hoped.

"Are you alright?" Francis asked softly. He felt her head nod on his side.

"No nightmares" she said out of relief.

"You weren't kidding when you said I didn't give you nightmares, I thought it'd be the opposite" he looked down at her. The sun shined on her newly dyed red hair which made it more of an orange. She looked up at him and smiled, then knew her mother was gone since she heard the front door close and the front door open, then close.

Francis stroked Jocelyn's cheek and she blushed "morning beautiful" he said.

She scoffed and pushed the side of his stomach again "stop" she giggled softly.

"What? If I wake up next to you every morning I'm going to tell you how beautiful you are, because I love you" he said.

"I'd say every morning how handsome you are but that's not my job" she said "and I love you too".

They both got out of bed. "You're eighteen right?" 

Jocelyn nodded "yeah why?" 

"I was thinking maybe once your done with highschool we could rent a place?" 

"Rent? Do you know how stressful that would be since I need to go to college?"

"I know, go on an online school. I'll help you, I'm not gonna leave you out on this I swear" Francis said.

A women appeared in front of Jocelyn and Francis before they could walk downstairs, she looked furious. "Dammit mom what do you want?" Francis asked.

"You need to come home, now" she said as if he didn't have a choice.

"I can't leave her, they'll kidnap her" he was angry and Jocelyn didn't like it.

"Then bring her with, I'll talk to Caitlin and maybe even see if she wants to come. I think Jocelyn would be safer if she moved in with us, unless you two want your own place but you better hurry up and decide, the King is not a patient man" she finished and disappeared.

Francis growled before yelling "fuck!" And smashing his fists onto the wall.

"Francis, what's wrong?" Jocelyn asked, she was afraid to ask. She'd never seen what he did when he was in rage and she never wanted to which made her scared even more.

"If I take you to my world do you promise to stay in the place I rent so we can live in it?" He asked her now with his hands on her arms.

"Why-?"

"Just promise me!" He yelled shaking her now.

"Francis your hurting me!" She yelled louder.

His face released and he let go, his eyes had changed. Their eye contact was destroyed when his brows pushed together and down, making his face look like he was mad and he turned around.

"Why do I need to promise to stay in the house?" Jocelyn asked calmly.

"Because, the men of my people can't control themselves around humans, mortal humans" he replied, his voice was low and rough, almost as if it cracked because he started crying.

"You won't let them hurt me, I trust you and I know you wouldn't let them hurt me, right?"

"Of course I wouldn't let them get to you, that's out of the question that I would" he responded immediately.

"Then I'll go with you, it was stupid we didn't think of it before that I would be safer if we went to your wor-" Jocelyn was cut off by a burst through the door, she let out a sigh and thought it was her mother. But it wasn't, and the next thing she knew she was surrounded by black fog and Francis was no where to be found.

He laughed evilly. His plan had finally worked and cursed himself he didn't think of it before or his stupid useless servants. "My Lord, we have the girl, we were lucky to get the boy also" a servant said.

He chuckled "oh yes Katerina, I know" his accent was thick "send a note to the "'King'" he ought to know" he watched her bow and looking down she dress when she did then walked away. He inhaled air, controlling himself not to go toward her.

The guards led him to where the girl was being held. They opened the cell door and he walked in, a girl kneeled there, her hands in chains spread on each side high in the air. Shackles around her ankles. She was knocked out so the only reason she stayed up was because of the chains. Her head bobbed down, he lifted her chin and was disgusted.

"This is the wrong fucking girl!" He yelled slapping the servant who captured the girl and stood behind him.

"No it's not, she's human, she was at the house where we were tracking her" the servant said.

"No! This girl knows the one we need, you've been watching the wrong one all along, it's her friend! We need Jocelyn! This is Hannah!" He yelled, the servant gulped knowing he was gonna die.

"Here we are" Francis said moving his arms out as if to say "this is our home".

Jocelyn looked around, this place was huge! Had a chandelier on the ceiling and all she could see was the living room. He took her hand smiling and walked her through another door way that led to the kitchen and a huge dining table that looked like it could fit twenty people "in my world we kind of like to live mid-evil so yeah it's a castle, there's probably over twenty bedrooms and each comes with a master bathroom. Ooh wait until you see your room" he said.

"Just my room?" Jocelyn asked raising an eyebrow.

"My mother thought it would be inappropriate if I slept in the same room with her and she said if I didn't sleep in my own room she wouldn't lend us her families traditional home. She told me the whole story over this house, she moved out because she said that when a girl is old enough to marry they must move out and live with their new husband and the house went to the next male. It was my father and until he died it was his until he did die and it became mine, so when I die it'll probably go to my son (if we have one) or it'll go to Michael" he said, his eyes were sparkling with excitment.

Jocelyn laughed "this is amazing, but oh darn I won't be able to sleep in the same room with you" she said.

"Chaos can't dream, I dunno who but someone made so if it were necessary a human could come to our world and live without any disease, in fact the opposite, it heals them. Good thing nothing was wrong with you" he made his face an evil tease.

She squinted her eyes at him "and if I did?"

"I would've brought you here a long time ago" he replied.