.29. I'm Sorry If I Ever Made You Cry

*Brendon*

"Jamie-" I started, but she cut me off.

"No. Don't say anything... Leave." She whispered smith tears filling her eyes. My heart shattered at the sight. "I hope to god she was worth it Brendon." She spat at me. I hung my head in self hatred. God I am stupid. I shouldn't have gone that night. I shouldn't have let that stress take over my ability to be a husband. "LEAVE!" She pointed to the door, and I turned and left the house silently. I got in my car and started it, but didn't go anywhere. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel in frustration. God dammit! I tugged at my hair and felt the silent tears slide down my cheeks. I backed out of the driveway of the house I had since called mine and went to my cold castle on a hill. I fumbled with my keys until I finally unlocked the door. The house was silent and musty. I hadn't been here since my wedding. My wedding. I looked down at the thin gold band on my finger. I tugged it off and threw it in anger. I heard it ping, but didn't try and trace it. I went to the fridge pulling out a beer and taking a few gulps of it. I sank down to the floor and stared at nothing. I had hurt her. I was stupid. Dammit I was a cheater. I vowed to her; I told her that she would be my only. I threw it all away. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through my contacts. Jacob. I called him.

"H-hello..." He said through tears.

"Find another gig. I found a band to replace yours." I said quickly. I didn't want to see him ever again.

"B-Bren..." He pleaded.

"No! Get your shit out of the bus. I never want to see you again." I hung up and threw my phone against the wall hearing the screen shatter and then it fall on the tile. I got up and climbed my stairs before going into my bathroom and turning on the shower. I undressed and stood under the hot water letting it burn my skin. My legs gave out and i sat down on the cold tiles. I felt the tears start again and I sat on the floor of the shower sobbing at what I had done to her. The girl I loved more than anything. I have her up for a fucking prostitute. I hope to god she was worth it.

I am so sorry... But my children the fun has just begun.

(You're Welcome)

(You're Welcome)