.42. The End of All Things

*Jamie*
I smiled at him curled up in a ball beside me. It was like he was trying to stay as far away from me as he could. I wanted to tell him that I still loved him. I wanted him to know it, but I couldn't. He would have to prove himself to me all over again. I hate broken trust, and he knew that before he fucked a stripper. His hair was falling in his face and he had that cute little sleep smile on his face. Him being there only made me want him back more than I had the whole time he was gone. I brushed a strand of hair out of his face and watched the way the falling sun lit up his face. He inhaled a little sharper than he usually did and his eyes fluttered open. My body tensed because then I knew that he would know that I had been watching him sleep.

"Hey..." He whispered his voice was heavy with sleep.

I took a deep breath, "Hi..." I hugged my knees to my chest and stared at the wall.

"Do you want to tell me what happened this morning?"

"It was too much... I wanted everything to be okay again, but it still hurts... It like salt in my wounds. I miss you, but I can't just let you back In." I couldn't look at him, but I could feel his eyes on my back.

"I know, but I just..."

"No Brendon!" I said raising my voice. "You broke my trust... You messed with a fucking stripper, you don't just do that to your fucking wife... I know that lifestyle is hard to get away from, but I thought it would be different." I said feeling the soft outline of the tears on my face. I felt his hand take mine and kiss my knuckles.

"That is no excuse for what I did... I could blame it on the alcohol, or the atmosphere, but I know that it takes two to tango. I still love you Jamie, and I will do whatever you need me to to make sure that I win that trust back."

~EL FIN~
(that's the end for those of you who no hablo)

Ohmygoshguys! I thought this would be a good place to end it... So I fuckin did it! I love you... You are amazing... There will be one more chapter...

I WILL MISS YOU! *TEAR*
~SYD