Copyrights & Acknowledgments

Redefining Beautiful

Jayda Louie Cross

Copyright © 2013 Jayda Louie Cross

All rights reserved.

ISBN: 978-0615822938

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

There are four very important people in my life that I want to thank a million times. One of those three is the big man upstairs. He has blessed me with opportunities, the wonderful people in my life, and the journey that I am on where I have had the greatest adventures to share with the world. I will forevermore serve him.

The next two people are my awesome parents. They have supported me since day one and I know I am a stupid teenager, but they have loved me unconditionally.

My little sister, Zoe Belle, inspired this book and volunteered to be the cover. Thank you little sister for being the corkiest, most loving, and most genuinely beautiful person I know.

Aside from those I want to thank that are currently in my life, I would like to thank one that is no longer physically apart of my life. Coach Roebuck, you have taught your laziest student ever, me—sister of your most hard working student—so much in the year and a half that I was your student. I thought it only appropriate to add it to my first book. I hope to make you proud. And when I reach the mountain of success that I desire, you will be the first person I call to be my personal trainer like I promised you on my last day in your class.

Shout out to my friends scattered around the country! Thanks to Lindsey Wilkerson, my childhood best friend and beautiful pen pal. You helped me edit my first book and I appreciate you greatly for it. Thank you to her amazing friend, Melissa Rowden, and my friend Samantha Forbes for being test readers for this book. Your suggestions and edits helped me bring this book as close to perfection as it could be.

Last, but not least, thank you to the readers who have enjoyed this book and have a new way of thinking. I hope my work inspired you to be a fearless, strong, and independent warrior. Let’s hear your roar!