Chapter 9

WARNING some very tier 15 actions going on here and if you can't handle that then look away!!!!

---------------------------------------------

"Uh Marshal what's that?" She said gesturing to the bulge in his pants. "Uh... Well... It's... It's what happen when guys get aroused. Is a way to put it." "Ooooh ok. Sorry?" "It's fine don't worry about it." "You sureeeeee?" She said giggling and slightly blushing.

After that she started to get closer and closer to marshal an eventually he was on his back on the couch an Fionna was on her hands and knees above him. "Are you positive I can't help." She said whispering in his ear.

"Don't tease me." He said while trying not to look down her shirt. "But why you do this to me all the time" "I don't think it was in the same way". Fionna now siting on top of marshal with legs on both sides of him. She is slowly running her fingers from his chest down to his belt.

"What not having fun anymore? I could always just leave." She said while leaning into marshal. After that marshal could barely contain his self. He then started to float him and Fi about the couch. Parshly because it was a hard couch.

Fionna leaned down and started to kiss marshal again pulling him to her. While mid air, Marshal stood up and Fionna wrapped her legs around him and held onto him while still kissing him. She bite his bottom lip wanting to enter and he let her.

There tongues tangling together constantly. Fionna kept running her fingers through his hair and slightly pulling on it. Marshal then began to kiss Fionna's neck causing Fionna to moan. Marshal was moving his hands down Fionna's back to her waist and started floating to his room.

While still kissing Fionna's neck layed her down on his bed and he layed on top of her. He began to make out with Fionna again while running his hand up and down her thigh causing Fionna to moan again but with more behind it. Marshal then began to take off Fionna's top.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Fi?" He said while fully taking her top off.

"Yes I am I've waited long enough" she said while taking off marshals shirt and throwing it on the floor. Marshal began to kiss down her body then undid her bra. He took that off and began to fondle her breasts.

Fionna tilted her head back trying not to be loud. She then began to take of marshals pants and he took off her hers. Fionna then began to kiss marshal aggressively and passionately.

Marshal running his hands down from her back to her panties. Pulling them off as he hands went down. Then pulling off his own boxers. He pulled Fionna closer to him. "This may hurt at first but it'll get better". She nodded yes and he slowly inserted his member into Fionna.

When he reached her hymen he quickly pushed through causing Fionna to tighten her grip on marshal. He then began to slowly move in and out causing Fionna to moan in pleasure.(forgot to mention he does have on a condom) After some time letting Fionna get used to the feeling began to move faster.

Fionna began to moan louder the faster he moved. In extacy she had scratched marshals back many times. As she reached her point marshal could feel it and moved faster so they both came together. Right as marshal came Fionna tilted her head back and moaned the loudest she had and tighten up and then relaxed.

She looked up at Fionna and gave him a kiss. "That was amazing". "You did pretty well for your first time Fi." Marshal then got up and grabbed his boxers and hopped into a quick shower.

After he got back Fionna had already put on night clothes and was on the phone with cake. "Hey cake is it alright if I stay at marshals again?" "Thanks alright ill see you tomorrow bye cake". Fionna then stretched and climbed back into bed. She patted the spot next to her for marshal to come lay down with her.

Marshal floated over and layed down next to her and covered both of them up turning off the light and tv.

"Night Fionna" "night marshal"

---------------------------------------------

There you go my little bearr cubs and update! Sorry if you didn't like the fact that it was tier 15 but hey the story lead itself here. Anyways comment vote and see you next update!

XxMama Bearr