Chapter 18

"The lynches have teamed up"

"This can't be happening" Fionna said squeezing marshals hand. "what are we gonna do fizzle?" "I don't know fifi but we have to do something"

"Wow fifi and fizzle those are so adorable" marshal said falling over with laughter" "I don't even now where that came from" finn and Fionna said in unison. "maybe with you two getting closer your memories are coming back"

"So fifi... you ok? you look like your gonna barf?" "I don't know fizzle". Fionna then flew off really fast and after a slight vomiting session flew back. "I feel so much better now" "Fi? are you alright?" "I'm sure I'm fine marshy must be aftershock affecting my system"

(To clear this up 'fifi' is when finn is talking to Fionna and 'Fi' is marshal. I know they typically don't have nicknames but hey what the hell.)

"Alright lets go to the castle everyone should be waiting for us there" "alright fifi lets get going"

Marshal grabbed Fionna's hand and looked at her with concern. 'Fi are you sure your ok?' 'woe what the hell your not talking' 'uh duh telepathy' 'oh... yea I'm sure I'm fine' 'ok let's go'.

They all took off towards Princess bubblegums castle.

(At the castle)

As Fi, fizzle, and marshy entered the castle they saw cake cuddling with lord M, jake and lady cuddling, and surprisingly PB and Marceline making out. (hehe one of my other ships). Fionna cleared her throat. "glad to see you all made it safely"

Marceline and PB pulled away an blushed. "wow Fi you make a sexy vampire" Marceline said looking at her. "thanks?".

Marshal started taking, "ok now I'm sure you all saw whats happening outside. and we need a plan". as he finished the door busted open with flame prince and princess running in "sorry where late!" "sissy was taking forever on her hair" "I wanted to look good for finn!"

"FP you always look good" finn said kissing FP(hehe nother pair). "Fionna stood up and hovered in the air. "moving on." "what are we gonna do?"

"Well" PB said standing up "what's your new power Fionna?" "PB I don't think it's safe to show you in here" marshal said. "she doesn't have the best control of it" "alrighty to the battle area thing!"

Marsh, Marce, PB, Fi , fizzle, FP, Fp, jake , lady, and lord M all went out to the battle area. (FP- Flame princess Fp- flame prince) "so Fionna, Marshal, and Marceline will train here. the flames over their, cake jake LM lady with train here and I will work of my weapons.

"why aren't you training" Fi and fizz said. "all I need are weapons now train".

PB went into her castle and everyone started to practice.

(Vampires)

"So Marshal what can your wifey do?" 'Sigh' "show her fi." a dummy popped up from the ground. Fionna planted her feet and concentrated. when she opened her eyes they where electric blue. She threw her hands towards the dummy and the blue lightning shot out setting it on fire.

"Nice" "thanks. Marcy what is your power?" Fionna asked curiously while her eyes turned back to a soft baby blue. "I can multiply." Marceline said make atleast 10 more of herself. one of the clones said "yea. she can make infinite marcelines" after a sec they all turned back into one Marcy.

"That is so cool!" Fionna said jumping and not meaning to shot lightning out.

"That's why I said its not safe inside she's alittle unstable." "I agree we should work on that."

(Flames)

"Watch out sis!" Fp said shooting fire at the water ball causing it to evaporate. "thanks" "just be careful".