Breaking Rules

Sabine P.O.V 
After putting the kids to sleep I went to my room. I was about to talk to Sue when Ezra comes in. He seems excited about something. I don't even want to know.

Ezra: Hey Sabine. What ate you up to?

Sabine: Nothing. I wanted to see Sauat but now I can't.

Ezra: Hey what if it makes you feel better, you have kids to take of now. That was a nice thing to do. They really like you.

Sabine: Yeah. They are nice and polite, well a few of them. I'm happy I was able to help them.

Ezra: Yeah. Hey would you want to my tower with me?

Sabine: Sure.

Ezra: Okay. We can leave in a few minutes. *Exits the room*

Sabine: Perfect. I will ask Sauat to come along.

*She gets her transponder and contacts Sauat. Sauat answers right away*

Sauat: Hey. What up?

Sabine: Hey Sauat. Can you sneak away from the complex today.

Sauat: I think. Wait yeah, the seventh sister is not coming back till a few days.

Sabine: Can you go to the old tower outside capital city?

Sauat: Yeah it's far away but I can make it.

Sabine: Good then. See you there. Bye.

Sauat: Bye. *Hangs up*

Sabine: Great now I have no idea how I'm going to tell Ezra. Eh if it means seeing my twin.

*Sabine checks on the kids then runs out of the room. She finds Ezra outside ready to go*

Ezra: Come on. If we lave now we should be back before lights out.

Sabine: Okay then.

*They run out of the ship and go to the tower. They go up and head up to see the city*

Sabine: Your tower is nice. I never thought you would live in a place with a nice view.

Ezra: Yeah I was alone but I saw the view.

Sabine: Ezra, you know that I'm not supposed to be seeing Sauat right?

Ezra: Yeah. What about it?

Sabine: I kinda invited her.

Ezra: What no one knows about my tower. Well they know about it but they don't know that I come here.

Sabine: Sorry. I just wasn't sure.

Ezra: It's fine. I know you wanted to see her.

Sabine: Thanks Ez.

Sauat: Hey let me in.

*Sabine and Ezra look down. They see Sauat at the bottom of the tower. She's waving at them*

Sauat: Let me in. Can you see me?

Ezra: How do we know we can trust you?

Sauat: Sabine invited me.

Sabine: *unlocking the door* Come on up Sue.

Sauat: Thanks *she goes up*

Sabine: Sauat good thing you made it. *hugs her*

Sauat: Yeah I was. Wait do you want to be alone but you told me to come. I don't know what to do?

Ezra: No it's fine. I told Sabine I was bringing her here only. Then she told me you were going to join.

Sauat: Well thanks for the invite.

Ezra: You two look so much alike. Wow.

Sabine and Sauat: We aren't that different. Okay maybe.

Ezra: We should head inside. We can talk in there.

Sabine: Okay then. Let's go.

*They go inside and start talking*