Ahsoka in trouble and new training

Ahsoka P.O.V
I've been waiting for Sabine to come back. Hera told me that Ezra took her to the tower. I think I better leave because I feel Sabine a little angry through the force. I think she knows something and I have something to do with it.

*Ezra and Sabine come through the ramp of the ghost. They head to the rec - room*

Sabine: *yelling* Ahsoka!

Hera: Oh oh. Sabine doesn't sound happy.

Kanan: I don't thinks she is.

*Sabine and Ezra go in*

Sabine: How would you try to keep me away from Sauat when you already knew her?

Ahsoka: What? Who told you that?

Sabine: She did. That you told her about me. Why?

Ahsoka: I thought it was her. Plus I told you not to see her.

Sabine: Well if I can't, you can't keep hiding secrets from me. You might as well come clean.

Ahsoka: I can't tell you everything. I had to protect you and the other jedi. If I had told her everything, we wouldn't be here.

Sabine: No more secrets. Now I'm going to my room since I just broke a rule of meeting up with my sis.

Hera: You don't have too.

Kanan: And since when do you think about punishments?

Sabine: Well I have changed so bye.

Ezra: Wait for me. I helped you.

Kanan: You helped her?!

Ezra: Oh oh. Never mind, I can't join you because I need to run for my life. *Runs away*

Kanan: Get back here kid! *Runs after Ezra*

Hera: Fine since Ezra is probably going to be working, you might as well go to your room.

Sabine: Thank you. *Exits out*

~Time skip~

*For the past two weeks, Sabine has been able to sneak out and meet Sauat at the tower. They have been practicing non stop*

Sauat: Your doing great. Now try making something reaper or try floting in the air.

Sabine: Okay. How do I do that?

Sauat: Just imagine it. How would it look in your mind?

Sabine: Okay. *starts floting in the air* I'm flying or floting. This is amazing.

Sauat: Yeah. You catch up quick. I had to learn everything. Hey I'm self taught.

*They laugh*

Sabine: How do I catch up so fast? This happened in jedi training too.

Sauat: Fast learner. By the way, have you found the other jedi. You know, the boy.

Sabine: No and even if we did, I know I would never leave Ezra. It would hurt him.

Sauat: Your life is written out already. You can't change it unless you write your own story. That's kinda impossible for us.

Sabine: No! I'll write my story. I'm not going to let some legend tell me how to live.

Sauat: Wow, your very determined. Now we might as well just hang out because I kinda taught you all I know.

Sabine: Wait. That's it. We did everything in two weeks?

Sauat: Yes and when you find the other jedi, you will train him. I will have to help since his power will be different.

Sabine: I'll take him to you. I won't want him on the ship.

Sauat: *laughing* Okay then. *checks her holo-watch* I better go. The inquisitors are coming back today. It's been fun. Maybe you can come to the academy with what you know.

Sabine: It will make things easier. Maybe I will.

*They hug and then go their separate ways*

Sabine P.O.V
I know how to use my power even better know. I just need to make sure the crew doesn't find that other jedi. If they do, I swear on the house of Vizla, that I'll leave the jedi order. I'll make my own story and still fight. I hope I get home in time for jedi training.

Ahsoka P.O.V
I have waited for Sabine for at least half an hour and she's not here. Is it possible she forgot about jedi training? I will have to make a schedule with her.

*Sabine gets to the rec - room to find the others talking*

Sabine: Sorry I'm late. I didn't mean to.

Ahsoka: Your not late. Don't worry. I just came over for dinner.

Sabine: Wait there was no training today?

Ahsoka: There was but you missed it. Unless you didn't.

Sabine: Sorry, I don't understand?

Kanan: Ezra told us. He told us about training with the twin.

Ezra: I didn't tell them. They made me. They said they wouldn't let me be happy with you if I didn't talk.

Sabine: It's okay Ez. I made a mistake. Now I'm in trouble, aren't I?

Ahsoka: Yeah you are.

Sabine: Great.