Chapter One

Sabrina P.O.V
Heyy I'm Sabrina. I'm 5'6 dark skin with long black hair. I'm studying to be a nurse. That's my dream to be a nurse. I love helping people and being there for people. That's my passion but the money gone be my reward... My best friend Jasmine I miss her so much man but she back in New Orleans. She call me and tell me she coming down here to Miami to see me but we will see.. But I'm 18 years old I live in a nice condo near the beach... I love the view especially when the sun goes down. I just kick my feet up nd enjoy the warm nice windy weather. My family is back in Charlotte... Don't get me wrong I miss my city but I love it out here. Me and my dad we okay but I don't talk to him much but my momma I talk to her all the time and she always say she misses me and I miss her to death .. I need to see my mommy and my brother he still in Charlotte too but he told me that he wanna come out here with me and he was gone bring momma but I told him that I come down there for the summer.. As of now I work for this lady name Kathy Wilson. She own her own clothing store and I'm just her assistant til I get my career started. She is a nice Mexican lady she always wanna hang out and go to the club but I always say no.
"Heyy hun glad to see you come to work today" said Kathy.
"Heyy boss lady I'm here" said Sabrina.
"Ik I'm the boss but I want you to go out with me and enjoy Miami" said Kathy.
"No chy I'm fine I'm just gone go home and smoke a blunt and call it a night" said Sabrina.
"Hell no we going out and we bout to go shopping right now" said Kathy.
"Noooo" said Sabrina.
"Too late" said Kathy.